Registered mail?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, to clear up any confusion. I scrawled what could be construed as a signature on the postal notice, and sent my brother to pick it up. He did NOT have to sign for it. The signature on the postal notice is completely illedgible, and nothing remotely close to my normal sig. The package has a temporary home in another town for the next month or so. By then I should know if this was all much ado about nothing, or a genuine issue. Thanks to all for your thoughts and advice. Safety rules.

prefersativa said:
Ok, to clear up any confusion. I scrawled what could be construed as a signature on the postal notice, and sent my brother to pick it up. He did NOT have to sign for it. The signature on the postal notice is completely illedgible, and nothing remotely close to my normal sig. The package has a temporary home in another town for the next month or so. By then I should know if this was all much ado about nothing, or a genuine issue. Thanks to all for your thoughts and advice. Safety rules.

Nicely handled....my gut says you shld be fine. Post Office does some dumb crap quite often...cld of just been a mix up on there part.

Thanks, Hammie. My thoughts are that the postman decided it needed to be signed for, he's a nice enough guy. But, no need to take any risks. I didn't need these beans right now. If it matters, TGA's Agent Orange and Reeferman's Williams Wonder will be showing up around here in a month, give or take.

Still safe and sound here. Guess maybe I got myself all worked up over nothing.

Latest posts

Back