reincarnating a mom?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j2x

Reaction score
100_0550s.jpg

After my first harvest of a windowsill-grown bagseed mom I decided to try and resurrect her and seem to be having some healthy success. I've read here that this imbues heavy stress upon the plant, but if she lives what's the real risk? Can she still turn hermi? The leaves look a lot more... retarded (for lack of a better term) than they did in her hayday.

Is there a reason why plants can't be harvested repeatedly over their life, like any other sort of fruit-bearing plant? Can I put it into veg and flower repeatedly by regulating the lighting schedule with any sort of success?

By the way, here's a picture of my new babies at two weeks old:
10-23-06cS.jpg

and here they are today, two and a half weeks later:
100_0549s.jpg

now that the temps are more regular (was 50-75 degrees, now 75-85 degrees) the growth is MUCH better. Hope they didn't have too much stress in their youth to turn them hermi. Some of the little babes are definitely doing better than others.

Comments and questions are always welcome! Love you guys. :)

that's encouraging. you use her just for clones? I was wondering if anyone has vegged, flower'd, harvested, re-vegged, etc. perpetually keeping the same plant alive throughout several harvests.

j2x said:
that's encouraging. you use her just for clones? I was wondering if anyone has vegged, flower'd, harvested, re-vegged, etc. perpetually keeping the same plant alive throughout several harvests.

Well as you can see this plant is flowering, I just make one of the clones the new mom.

alot of fruit bearing plants cannot re-veg (tomatoes) for example. I dont know if this is the case for MJ though.. Try it.

Latest posts

Back