Reintroducing myself

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snake

Reaction score
I'm a 62 year old Biker, Moonshiner and Hydro grower. I live in southern Colorado and enjoy the Mountains, Good friends, Growing, A shot now and then and a hike through the mountains. Married for 23 years and have been in the fight to legalize marijuana for more years than I can remember. I have a lot of experience growing and love to talk with others about it. I have a 10 x 12 grow room with 15 hydro pots, I use 4 8 bulb t-5s to veg and 4 - 1000 watt air cooled hoods to Bud. Glad to be back and look forward to making new friends.

Hello snake, sounds like you know what yer doin...cheers to ya...

Pull up a seat Snake !- Welcome (back) to MP !-- I'm relocating and shut down right now --I grow aero under LEDs - In the free state of Texas !-- Let me have my little fantasy for a minute ?-- We be free one day !-- I don't drink anymore but I do make a mean fruit wine !-- Then I put it in the freezer and remove half the water as water ice -- Primary fermenter on top one my aero cloners !
20190207_143309.jpg

Pull up a seat Snake !- Welcome (back) to MP !-- I'm relocating and shut down right now --I grow aero under LEDs - In the free state of Texas !-- Let me have my little fantasy for a minute ?-- We be free one day !-- I don't drink anymore but I do make a mean fruit wine !-- Then I put it in the freezer and remove half the water as water ice -- Primary fermenter on top one my aero cloners !
View attachment 252232
What do you do with the wine when done if not drink it?

Gday Snake , from down under , Im also a biker and hydro grower , NFT , good to have another water warrior on board to chew the fat

Welcome Snake!! Colorado Rockies... GOD'S country !!

Hello snake, sounds like you know what yer doin...cheers to ya...
Thank you 2 Red Eyes, Let's hope! I sold a large grow last year and have retired from the commercial end of growing, Now I'm setting up a small grow for fun. I hope to be of help to others and to learn from here also.

View attachment 252232
Hello Keef, Moving is always fun, But it's also a chance to start fresh and fix the mistakes we all make while starting to grow. I like the attitude on Texas, It will come. I ferment in a 40 gal barrel, So I don't do a fine wine, 10 to 15 days on fruit using 15% turbo yeast. I only got 5 gallons of 195 proof (peach) but it will last a good while. Mostly it will be Christmas presents for friends and family. I see you don't drink anymore, But do you drink any less? LoL, Good to meet you and I look forward to talking more with you.

Gday Snake , from down under , Im also a biker and hydro grower , NFT , good to have another water warrior on board to chew the fat
Good to meet you QBCrocket. It can be hard to find a Hydro grower to talk with. No Insult to others, I have respect for anyone wanting to grow. Hydro is just a little more technical for those who have that mind set. Looking forward to our talks.

Welcome Snake!! Colorado Rockies... GOD'S country !!
Thank you for the Welcome Aksarben, I'm 24.1 miles off the southern peak of the Spanish Peaks in a small town of Aguilar. I have to agree to God's Country. There's nothing like this.

Latest posts

Back