Reliable Oil Vape Pen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrowRebel

Another Female Grower
Reaction score
I've gotten 5 oil vape pens and all of them have failed after 3 months. Two of them were Pulsar and two were Yocan don't know what the 5 one is. Can anyone suggest a reliable and affordable oil vape pen?

Thanks for reading my post.:canabis:

Wellsir ... no one had any suggestions so I went with this kandyoen. It's expensive but it has a lifetime warranty and it is suppose to be a good pen. However the pulsar and yocan are suppose to be good also. My friend has a pulsar and he has had no problems with it. I guess I'm unlucky when it comes to these pens. I have no idea what I am doing wrong. I charge them on my laptop or a plug in charger that is no more than 5v and 1 amp.

First, get a good DNA based vape mod with 18650 or 21700 batteries. A DNA75 based mod is plenty.
Second, get a "sub ohm tank" made to vaporize concentrates. Yocan will sell just the Orbit tank btw.

Now you got real power and a battery you can replace in seconds. You got temp control if the "tank" supports either SS, Titanium or Nickel coils. You can get good authentic Lion batteries at Liion wholesale for under $6 each. I like Mocell, Sony and Samsung.

The Orbit tank probably wont need over 15-20watts to crank out the "vapor" and the coils take no time to replace or clean.

I use divine tribes sequoia on a voopoo drag and it's the shizz.
Im just partial to DNA devices or even SX Mini powered. Main thing you have to look for is lowest volts/watts the device supports. A typical concentrate vape cartridge wont need more than 7 watts. Forget the volts because what matters is the watts you create based on ohms of the coil. Watts will always be watts but pump the same volts into 2 different ohm coils and you will get a noticably different experience.

My big boy is a Dovpo dual 21700 that will crank out 200 watts. Its a newer DNA250 chip but its far more than you need for what we are talking about.

Latest posts

Back