Reliable Seed Bank Recomendation?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrowRebel

Another Female Grower
Reaction score
Looking for a good seed bank. AMS sucked, and MSNL tried to take more money than what was charged so my bank disabled my card. What is a good seed bank that ships to the US? Anyone?🤔

I just like to report that I had a 50% germination rate from the beans I got from AMS. The end product wasn't that great either. Definitely not a good seed bank.

Wellsir ... I tried to place an order with ... hey ... the posts are missing with the name of the seedbank I was going to go with. I don't understand that. What happen to those post?

I'm not getting great results with the Skunk I got from Herbies. Slow germination and only 1/5 managed to take. And that one began a bit malformed. Soaked the other 5 for 36 hours and put them just below the surface, mixed worm castings and peat. One has emerged so far. No sign of the others.

Last edited:
Goat and monkey do not post to Australia, I'm having a hard time getting seeds, either they don't post to Australia or they have run out of the seeds I want? Any other ideas for a reliable seed bank?

humboldt seed bank best...DO NOT USE I49 OR ILGM i love growing marijuana ...THEY SELL HERMIES ..AUTOFLOWERS THAT ARE NOT NOT AUTOFLOWERS ...AUTOFLOWERS DO NOT NOT TAKE 6 MONTHS ...BOGUS SEED BANKS i49 and ilgm ...JUNK

Attachments

• image000000 - 2021-06-08T084622.456.jpg
    image000000 - 2021-06-08T084622.456.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 11
  • image000000 - 2021-06-08T084743.173.jpg
    image000000 - 2021-06-08T084743.173.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 11
So the seed company on this site doesn't sale what you want?

humboldt seed bank best...DO NOT USE I49 OR ILGM i love growing marijuana ...THEY SELL HERMIES ..AUTOFLOWERS THAT ARE NOT NOT AUTOFLOWERS ...AUTOFLOWERS DO NOT NOT TAKE 6 MONTHS ...BOGUS SEED BANKS i49 and ilgm ...JUNK
Thanks for the warnings and the tip on Humboldt gangagirl, it is appreciated. I can just imagine your disappointment in finding out months later that your seeds were Hermies! Someone must have botched the feminizing process?

Last edited:
use humboldt seed bank in california ..best breeders around !
I just visited their website and a notice was published. Red bar across the top of page. Sad news.

"
Dear customers,

We are very sorry to inform you that, against our will, we are now unable to engage in any commercial activity. We are working round the clock to resume normal activity as soon as possible, but we still don't know when we'll be able to operate normally.

We'll keep you informed of any developments."

Thank you very much for your trust.

I just visited their website and a notice was published. Red bar across the top of page. Sad news.

"
Dear customers,

We are very sorry to inform you that, against our will, we are now unable to engage in any commercial activity. We are working round the clock to resume normal activity as soon as possible, but we still don't know when we'll be able to operate normally.

We'll keep you informed of any developments."

Thank you very much for your trust.
Been here 7yrs and this is 1st post
Welcome

Latest posts

Back