Reliable Seed Bank Recomendation?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MSNL seeds always germinate for me and the weed is good but I have had some problems with bud size and density with their strains. Herbies sold me some great GG#4 but gave me a free autoflower that had pollen sacs. It was free though. Pacific Seed Bank sold me some seeds that produced a plant that didn't really bush out, but the weed is great! All of those were easy to purchase from and delivery wasn't to bad of a wait. I think all the seed banks cannot really guarantee the product every time. I wouldn't pay high prices for anything though. Some are trying to get $20 a seed or make you purchase ten seeds at a time. I get free seeds usually and some of those are pretty good.

If in USA, I like these.

AKBeansBrains on Instagram. Message him for a complete seed list. He has many many old 80s genetics for the Super Sativa Seed Club, and crosses therof. One of the best places there is. Killer genetics. Also gives all kinds of freebies. He also has the NL5 genetics that were sold by Sensi Seeds, in the 90s. Different than Seattle Gregs NL5. Sensi lost the original NL5 genetics long ago. Killer shit.

Authentic Genetics. Has the original Sk1 from the 80s, straight from Ed Rosenthal, who got them from Skunkman in the 80s. Also pure Haze, NL2, also has original NL5, from Seattle Greg, but is sold out. Has all kinds of Haze, and Nevils Haze crosses.

Swami Organic Seeds/Instagram. Best place to get landrace Hybrids, and has all kinds of old clones from the early 80s.

JamesBeanCompany

Great Lakes Genetics

DC Seed Exchange

theseedsource

The Green Stash/Strainly

If in USA, I like these.

AKBeansBrains on Instagram. Message him for a complete seed list. He has many many old 80s genetics for the Super Sativa Seed Club, and crosses therof. One of the best places there is. Killer genetics. Also gives all kinds of freebies. He also has the NL5 genetics that were sold by Sensi Seeds, in the 90s. Different than Seattle Gregs NL5. Sensi lost the original NL5 genetics long ago. Killer shit.

Authentic Genetics. Has the original Sk1 from the 80s, straight from Ed Rosenthal, who got them from Skunkman in the 80s. Also pure Haze, NL2, also has original NL5, from Seattle Greg, but is sold out. Has all kinds of Haze, and Nevils Haze crosses.

Swami Organic Seeds/Instagram. Best place to get landrace Hybrids, and has all kinds of old clones from the early 80s.

JamesBeanCompany

Great Lakes Genetics

DC Seed Exchange

theseedsource
Brooks weed delivery
The Green Stash/Strainly
Hello, I am going to be starting a grow. Doing an indoor project and an outdoor one as well. I had my seeds picked and was going to buy from Seedsman. one of the strains I chose was a sweet tooth from Barney's farm( which I thought was a good choice) but after doing some research a lot of people are saying 1- seedsman sucks... they RIP you off. 2- Barney's farm sucks too( seeds don't pop and potency is lame.) any responses and recommendations are appreciated. thanks

Hello, I am going to be starting a grow. Doing an indoor project and an outdoor one as well. I had my seeds picked and was going to buy from Seedsman. one of the strains I chose was a sweet tooth from Barney's farm( which I thought was a good choice) but after doing some research a lot of people are saying 1- seedsman sucks... they RIP you off. 2- Barney's farm sucks too( seeds don't pop and potency is lame.) any responses and recommendations are appreciated. thanks
I never bought from seedsman and i am currently trying my first run with 2 strains from barneys. If you are not sure you could try other seedbanks and other breeders. i tried herbies and was fast and secure . maybe someone who tried seedsman will chime in. good luck

I use JustCannabisSeed for most they even have some on sale a 5 pack reg seeds for 15.00 US but if you need fems I go to brothers grimm they have 9 fems for 25.00 US they will both ship quickly too. JCS give free seeds with every seed order except the free seed order. ( your already getting free seeds just paying SH there.)

Last edited:
I just got an order from bootlegseeds.
Everything there $42.00 all seed pacs are 10 seeds except the fem looks like 5. I ordered 3 strains of reg seeds they sent 5. Winning!

Attachments

• IMG_2905.jpeg
    IMG_2905.jpeg
    1,007.6 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back