Reliable Seed Bank Recomendation?

ROSTERMAN

Bud Of The Month Tender Jr. Staff Peon
Reaction score
It's 4th of July in America All Banks are closed today
LOL

sharonp

Reaction score
MSNL seeds always germinate for me and the weed is good but I have had some problems with bud size and density with their strains. Herbies sold me some great GG#4 but gave me a free autoflower that had pollen sacs. It was free though. Pacific Seed Bank sold me some seeds that produced a plant that didn't really bush out, but the weed is great! All of those were easy to purchase from and delivery wasn't to bad of a wait. I think all the seed banks cannot really guarantee the product every time. I wouldn't pay high prices for anything though. Some are trying to get $20 a seed or make you purchase ten seeds at a time. I get free seeds usually and some of those are pretty good.

jimihendrix

Reaction score
If in USA, I like these.

AKBeansBrains on Instagram. Message him for a complete seed list. He has many many old 80s genetics for the Super Sativa Seed Club, and crosses therof. One of the best places there is. Killer genetics. Also gives all kinds of freebies. He also has the NL5 genetics that were sold by Sensi Seeds, in the 90s. Different than Seattle Gregs NL5. Sensi lost the original NL5 genetics long ago. Killer shit.

Authentic Genetics. Has the original Sk1 from the 80s, straight from Ed Rosenthal, who got them from Skunkman in the 80s. Also pure Haze, NL2, also has original NL5, from Seattle Greg, but is sold out. Has all kinds of Haze, and Nevils Haze crosses.

Swami Organic Seeds/Instagram. Best place to get landrace Hybrids, and has all kinds of old clones from the early 80s.

JamesBeanCompany

Great Lakes Genetics

DC Seed Exchange

theseedsource

The Green Stash/Strainly

Latest posts