Advertise On Marijuana Passion

RELIABLE seedbanks

Buzzy

Reaction score
The online review sites rating seedbanks are whack. They get rated if they contribute financially. I've dealt with 9 or 10 seedbanks so far:

Dc Seed Exchange, Great lakes Genetics, James Bean Co and Greenpoint seeds are legit in the USA. Good genetics and they won't rip you.

Seedsman is "ok" also, but they are in Spain....Patience is required dealing with seedsman though, if you're in the USA.

Not going to diss others, but if they are not mentioned in this lil window they are inferior, or I've been too scared to try due to negative reviews I've seen at other cannabis sites online.

Last edited:

Buzzy

Reaction score
Good to know, KY.

Sometimes we all look for a specific strain, so any legit seedbanks listed in this thread are a plus.

AladinSane

Reaction score
Just dealt with Herbies Seeds out of Spain. First order went off tracking. Customer service checked, same result. They issued a reorder with no hassles. It ended up with both orders arriving about 10 days apart. I will deal with Herbies Seeds (Herbies Head Shop) again.

Buzzy

Reaction score
I've heard Herbie's was good, an old timer from RIU used them a lot. I think they were OOB for awhile but I'm glad to hear they are back. I'd give them a shot, myself.

fellowsped

Reaction score
I have recently used I49 and was fairly happy with the results. But they don't sell breeder packs or anything it's just "their strains" which are probably just grown from seeds they got from other breeders. I now am going mostly for local Vermont stuff.

Ed. J

Reaction score
Herbies is NOT a reliable store. Herbies will take your money, not send anything, and guve you the runaround lies about refunds. Save yourself Money and Trouble!

AladinSane

Reaction score
Herbies is NOT a reliable store. Herbies will take your money, not send anything, and guve you the runaround lies about refunds. Save yourself Money and Trouble!
Not my experience with Herbies at all. My order was lost. Customer service issued a reorder with no hassle at all. Both orders arrived about 10 days apart.

Latest posts