RELIABLE seedbanks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buzzy

Reaction score
The online review sites rating seedbanks are whack. They get rated if they contribute financially. I've dealt with 9 or 10 seedbanks so far:

Dc Seed Exchange, Great lakes Genetics, James Bean Co and Greenpoint seeds are legit in the USA. Good genetics and they won't rip you.

Seedsman is "ok" also, but they are in Spain....Patience is required dealing with seedsman though, if you're in the USA.

Not going to diss others, but if they are not mentioned in this lil window they are inferior, or I've been too scared to try due to negative reviews I've seen at other cannabis sites online.

Last edited:
Good to know, KY.

Sometimes we all look for a specific strain, so any legit seedbanks listed in this thread are a plus.

Just dealt with Herbies Seeds out of Spain. First order went off tracking. Customer service checked, same result. They issued a reorder with no hassles. It ended up with both orders arriving about 10 days apart. I will deal with Herbies Seeds (Herbies Head Shop) again.

I have recently used I49 and was fairly happy with the results. But they don't sell breeder packs or anything it's just "their strains" which are probably just grown from seeds they got from other breeders. I now am going mostly for local Vermont stuff.

Herbies is NOT a reliable store. Herbies will take your money, not send anything, and guve you the runaround lies about refunds. Save yourself Money and Trouble!

Herbies is NOT a reliable store. Herbies will take your money, not send anything, and guve you the runaround lies about refunds. Save yourself Money and Trouble!
Not my experience with Herbies at all. My order was lost. Customer service issued a reorder with no hassle at all. Both orders arrived about 10 days apart.

I've always had great service from nirvana seed bank.
I heard of them before and they have been around for a long time. The prices look reasonable too. I will give them a try. Thanks. How to you like their products? What fem strain to you like?

Just dealt with Herbies Seeds out of Spain. First order went off tracking. Customer service checked, same result. They issued a reorder with no hassles. It ended up with both orders arriving about 10 days apart. I will deal with Herbies Seeds (Herbies Head Shop) again.
My order just arrived, delighted with them.

Hi guys!

Since a week we became a sponsor at MP as we know it's hard to find reliable, trustworthy seed banks and want to contribute to this forum in any way possible.

Please know that we are more than happy to help you all in any way we can, so please send us a message if you have any questions or want to share thoughts.

Have a great day all! 😃

Kind regards,

David

I have recently used I49 and was fairly happy with the results. But they don't sell breeder packs or anything it's just "their strains" which are probably just grown from seeds they got from other breeders. I now am going mostly for local Vermont stuff.
I m glad you like them. I just have a hard time trusting a company that has 400 seed strains telling me what I ordered is what they sent me. It would take a huge company to keep 400 strains going so they can keep that many strains separate and grown to finish. From looking at their prices ill bet money they are buying seeds from other company's marking them up and reselling them. They are even using the same pictures IV e seen on other places. 10 seeds 122$ that I can order for 35 on a different site. Just my 2 cents

Not much info. Like when did you order . how long did you wait. I ordered three tines from the same seed bank. Because of the stealth about 200$ worth was all they could pack together. The first order came in 10 days. The third order came in about 1w. The second order gook about 45 days because of covid the post office had it in an overflow warehouse because they were short of help. IV e ordered from several company's a bunch of times. I had one order I never got that customs seized back in early 2000's. I m saying most of the problems work there self out but people wait 2 weeks then start posting comments only go get there seeds a few days later. Patients please.

I've tried twenty20mendicino and just love their gear and service...got my girl crush there and love it to death...goat and monkey are also spot on, good peeps there...

Goat & Monkey Seeds are a new seed bank and people I trust.. plus their genetics are stellar.

Oldsogcoc is another one who is just getting going, tried several of his like his Lemon Britches and she got huge.

Herbies is usually pretty good with orders. bumer about your experience bro, I had the same one with Mandala Seeds years ago ordering directly from them.. worst $80 I ever spent on 3 strains I never got..

Go to Goat & Monkey Seeds, tell Matt I sent ya and you'll get 10% off.. Right now I'm helping him with strain write ups n stuff.. I like what they are doing and they make sure what they are working with is the real deal.

Avoid Weedseedsexpress at ALL COSTS. Sorry guys, but you literally messed up 3 grows for me with your bad stock.

I mean, Out of 15 seeds a total of 5 grew.. all the rest were garbage. A few never germinated, one stemmed over for no reason. 2 of the Zkittlez and 2 of the Gelato grew out and 1 Zkittlez was the bomb.

When I complained, they just wanted to send me more junk seeds.. the seeds are all assorted sizes and colors, my
1st sign these were not up to snuff. A few were so tiny light finger pressure cracked them, a test I do to all seeds.

I posted this up on my grow thread and when 5 other people complained about the same thing with all the other strains, I realized it's not just a limited issue. seems like they are using the public as testers, because these seeds
are not ready for release and I lost out on 4 plants on each grow of just 6... so yeah, messed me up big time.

Latest posts

Back