RELIABLE seedbanks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True North Seed bank had a great sale .I bought one puck because I have so many seeds as it is .In Usa you must send a international money order. Pain for me so I send cash .I did not have a tracknig number because for Canada it was $20 something.Dec 15.I have emailed them that I sent the $ in . They replied they will let me know .After 30 days I figured it was lost or stolen .A week ago they emailed me and said payment received and on its way .Them ,ILGM,Seeds Here Now, are honest and never have they not sent what I ordered .I think the true nature of stoners and the community whants to do the right thing and eat ice cream . REPUTATION MEANS SO MUCH

Fastest, most reliable I've found to date is NASC out of Maine . . . I've only used them a few times to date. 9 days order to delivery has been the slowest, 4 days the fastest coming to Illinois from Maine.

They also offer the smaller seed packs that I prefer . . . being a small personal use only grower, it's rare I grow the same strain twice in a row, or more than one plant per strain at a time, so 1-3 seeds is all I need.

Carty im sorry to hear you got such shitty seeds from a sponsor. Thats not cool.

The worst part brother was having 2 plants turn out to be flat our males. I'd be pretty pissed if I'd paid their prices
for feminized seed stock and got ANY males.

You get a pack of 6 seeds right.. none are even close to the same size. some even discolored, who is doing the
quality control there. now I thought maybe it was a limited situation so I let them into my garden yet again. 2nd
time around was when I got the male and the seeds failed to improve in appearance. Then after posting this up on
my grow thread for WSE grows, people began coming out of the closets with same or similar complaints and to my
surprise Weedhopper, it wasn't just autos. It is ALL their seed stock, same complaints.

I question they are using the public as their testers... not right. AVOID

i was going to try herbies. looking for the old school northern lights and white widow " smells like like a fresh cut xmas tree and has the old school piney taste". iver never ordered seeds before. what is the best way to pay? pre paid debit card?

I haven't ever bought seeds but if given the choice credit card. (If the seed company will do that)
yea I was leaning that way, I'm hoping someone who has ordered seeds will chime in.

The online review sites rating seedbanks are whack. They get rated if they contribute financially. I've dealt with 9 or 10 seedbanks so far:

Dc Seed Exchange, Great lakes Genetics, James Bean Co and Greenpoint seeds are legit in the USA. Good genetics and they won't rip you.

Seedsman is "ok" also, but they are in Spain....Patience is required dealing with seedsman though, if you're in the USA.

Not going to diss others, but if they are not mentioned in this lil window they are inferior, or I've been too scared to try due to negative reviews I've seen at other cannabis sites online.
Have you tried @herbiesheadshop.com they have sick seeds!

big be gettin down in da hood...whaddup homes...

0740F2EE-2BDE-4747-A181-7B15E4775240.jpeg

Latest posts

Back