rep

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harvester

old dog with new tricks
Reaction score
how dose the whole rep thing work beyond thanking and getting thanked? like how many reppoints to get to next level etc????

Yo Ho harvester,

I think that the point system is a bit different than you might think. The way it works is like this.
1. You start out friendly like , and see if you can pass on a bit of your own growing knowlege to those other growers that are wanting to start something of their own.
2. Help can take many forms such as a bit of help with a growbox, or maybe advise for a outdoor stealth grow. Watering, lights, Hydro, ferts, etc, etc.
3. Don't do this with the idea of becoming an all out wonderkind, just do it to be helpful.
You see the real goal is just to be cool and helpful, sensitive to someone who is struggling, and give the younger folks a bit of a decent friend ya know?
I had trouble myself, loads of it with my indoor grow, I never did one indoors before, but I have had tons of help from the folks here, and I give them the thanks and praise that they deserve.
That my friend is how it works, just my $0.02

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Latest posts

Back