Rep?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jandi421

Reaction score
I thought I saw a thread about this somewhere, but I can't find it now.:stoned:
So, sorry, but how does rep work?

the little scale/bunch of grapes on the LEFT hand side of a post(between the online light and the report bad post icon) is where you can give rep to someone when you like their post.

You can give good or bad rep, please sign your reps given so the receiver knows who to thank (or be angry with lol)!

wow, I had never known this either. I feel bad now knowing people have given me so much rep, when Im a beginner, and I havnt given any. **there will be alot of rep given out now** SO WATCH OUT :D

I don't believe so jandi. But the "amount" of rep, or your rep "power" is determined by how much rep you have received.

jandi421 said:
Do you have to get rep in order to give it out?

Not sure but I wldnt get to hung up on the whole rep thing....as long as your pebbles are not red you are good to go. And even red pebbles can have a story behind them and don't automatically mean that person is a trouble maker. When I see someone with red pebbles I look through their posts to see what might have gotten them neg rep. You can usually tell the asshats from the peeps that might have irked someone and received neg rep for it. I save the neg rep for trolls mostly,,,,jmo

thanks, not very concerned, just getting familiar with my surroundings. I might be here for a while :)

Hamster Lewis said:
as long as your pebbles are not red you are good to go.

I had red pebbles once after a trip to Tijuana. Two trips to the doc and they got better.....:doh: :p :hubba:

StoneyBud said:
I had red pebbles once after a trip to Tijuana. Two trips to the doc and they got better.....:doh: :p :hubba:

I don't know what was worse....the cotton swab part or that painful shot in the Keester?:holysheep:

Hamster Lewis said:
I don't know what was worse....the cotton swab part or that painful shot in the Keester?:holysheep:

I told the doc "Pills, I'll take the pills"

He just laughed, shook his head and guided me into a sound-proof room....:eek: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Latest posts

Back