Rep

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

astra007

how many points do ya get fer good rep by another? and how many bad points? how many points is maximum. looked all over forum but cant find info on this

Depends on how many points you have. The more points the more power to give..and take away. Think its equal both ways. I'll flag this one for MarP to read.

while yer at it - how about the star thingy fer threads. i see some have it but i dont think it is functionable anymore just like the poll link.

Theres a pull down menu on the upper right..says "Rate Thread". ;)

thxs i looked all over fer this and thar it is........... gotta clean my specs

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to astra007 again.

sorry guy.........i tried ;)

Dirty specs could explain a lot you old knuckle dragging, cave wall painting warlock.

Specs? I didn't expect the scholarly look my friend. :)

Still hearing the whoomp whoomp of overhead enemies?
Noticed a few here lately, they must be bored.
All we have are hemp crops locally.

heyo wolfy, naw these are refugees from the peanut factory. first 1's to run and duck hehehe and ya, got a sore neck. livin close to the forestry rappatack base has its drawbacks. they dont fly at night anyhoo.

L/L i have been dishing a bit out but getting a lot back, guess i better be less stingie. wonder what would happen if ya gave a mod bad rep? hhhmmm or admin......... where DO these thoughts come from?

Latest posts

Back