Repost About Yellowing Leaves on Seedlings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tropical Sativa Man

Cannabis is bad BC it´s not gender-neutral
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm reposting this thread because I posted it earlier under the title of "Yellowing Leaves," which was identical to another post made almost at the same time.

Just got grow light today. Moved plants indoors finally!!! Pure sativa pups here. Baguio Gold strain.
Outdoors, I noticed the leaves get yellow when the sun is really bright. The yellowing starts on bottom leaves and new leaves are green.
Light is its 1000, and I dimmed it to 75%
Anyone experienced this?

*Light is Mars Hydro TS 1000. Cheap light, but it seems to be very bright.

Attachments

• yellowing1.jpg
    yellowing1.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 18
  • yellowing2.jpg
    yellowing2.jpg
    202.6 KB · Views: 15
  • yellowing3.jpg
    yellowing3.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 14
I ask because I see you give advice on the forum and I see this and I’m like hmmmm.

You have to understand we are here to help, but don’t give advice on our forum and then need dire advice before your shit shrivels to nothing.

I ask because I see you give advice on the forum and I see this and I’m like hmmmm.

You have to understand we are here to help, but don’t give advice on our forum and then need dire advice before your shit shrivels to nothing.
First of all, my shit isn't shriveling to nothing. They're seedlingsand have been outdoors. Second, forgive me, but I'm not accustomed to asking permission or approval to speak. I don't need to justify it to youor anyone else. But I like this platform and I like the people here... most of them.
If you have followed me, I said I have experience growing outdoors in the Midwest US. I grew indica there. I have never grown indoor in my life. Now im growing in the tropics pure sativa and dealing with a lot of new elements and factors.
If I speak is because I experienced it. If I don't know I will state that im not sure. I know some stuff and some I dont. Sometimes, I have an idea but I just want a second opinion.
Will I believe you? Idk. I will certainly consider and research it. But instead, you need to be a ****.
Dont worry. I won't post anything else YOUR forum. You have to understand that I really appreciate the help and opinions I've gotten from everyone here, but at the end of the day, I ******* hate people and this is why. People are assholes. I'm out ban me if u want bc I won't be back on here

Lets just move on guys. We are all friends here. No reason to get cross ways on something like this. Its not worth it. Lets just be Potheads and chill.

I’m not cross... sorry if I come off that way.

Pardon me if I screwed anything up. I take all blame.

It's the soil. In my opinion.
Yes, I agree. I just did a ph test for the first time in my life, and my soil ranged from 7 to 7.2 per container! I don't know if that is a little high or very high, but I put sulphur in my containers, and now they are down to 5.8 to 6 ph level :)

I recently got a TS1000 as well. I had it turned up pretty high the first couple hours and my plants started baking.
Right now my plants are in veg for another few days and it's on 25%.
I'll be turning it up when I flip, probably gonna start at 75%.
I'm in soil with a ph around 7 to 7.2 as well, and 3 of 4 of mine are doing really well with many little nodes popping up after topping twice.
However, one went all yellow the first week and is lagging.

I recently got a TS1000 as well. I had it turned up pretty high the first couple hours and my plants started baking.
I'm in soil with a ph around 7 to 7.2 as well, and 3 of 4 of mine are doing really well with many little nodes popping up after topping twice.
So far, I'm actually pleased with the TS 1000. It's very bright, as you probably know. Sounds like you are growing Indicas. I have pure sativas that can't get enough light. I have mine at 75% and about 2ft from the canopy. I know Indicas need more nitrogen than sativas, and nitrogen can also effect ph.
I added sulfur to 3 of my containers tonight. I did a sulfur/water mix on foliage, and a sulfur/molassess mix for the roots. I tested ph right after, and my soil went from 7.0+ to around 6.0.
I also have a big plant that is one of my youngeer ones, and it has sky-rocketed in growth, leaving every other plant in the dust. Beautiful, stinky girl. :)
Keep me up to speed on how your light is working for you. I also have a Mars Hydro tent, which seems to help

My TS 1000 doesn't really get hot at all.. How about yours?

My TS 1000 doesn't really get hot at all.. How about yours?
Nope, doesn't get hot at all.
When I said burning up I didn't mean from heat, I meant from intensity.
But mine were only sprouted a week at that time and I had it a lot closer than I do now.
That thing is very bright!
I also added four 12" LED panels I got on Amazon for $75.00, made a frame for them all, and they seem to be about as bright as the TS1000 on 25%.
Mine are in a tent as well.
See below;

20210701_001308.jpg
LED_Setup.jpg

Nope, doesn't get hot at all.
When I said burning up I didn't mean from heat, I meant from intensity.
But mine were only sprouted a week at that time and I had it a lot closer than I do now.
That thing is very bright!
I also added four 12" LED panels I got on Amazon for $75.00, made a frame for them all, and they seem to be about as bright as the TS1000 on 25%.
Mine are in a tent as well.
See below;

View attachment 274815View attachment 274816
I love it! What varietals are you growing under that?

I love it! What varietals are you growing under that?
The only thing I know about them is their called Klondike Cookie.
I believe their a hybrid.
And since they didn't sex out yet I'm assuming their photos.
Thats all I got.

This was just an experiment that turned into an operation, lol!

Latest posts

Back