Reputable online seed buying

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pattrickcole

Reaction score
So I’ve been reading through posts here as well as trying to google different send banks that ship in the USA. Anyone have any good links or names for some reputable seed banks? Thanks so much in advance.

My last seed order, earlier this summer, was from Herbies Seeds (Herbies Head Shop). My order disappeared from tracking. Called customer service, she checked tracking, lost, and issued me a reorder. Got my order and lo and behold the second order showed up. 2 for 1, I'll take it.

My last seed order, earlier this summer, was from Herbies Seeds (Herbies Head Shop). My order disappeared from tracking. Called customer service, she checked tracking, lost, and issued me a reorder. Got my order and lo and behold the second order showed up. 2 for 1, I'll take it.
Did they Charged again from you.

I have got alot of my beans from nirvana seeds.great peeps and great genetics for the price.alot of people are weary of the low prices,well when you don't give away ten seeds every order and you mass produce the seeds there selling us then they can hit us with the low prices.happy growing to y'all

I have got alot of my beans from nirvana seeds.great peeps and great genetics for the price.alot of people are weary of the low prices,well when you don't give away ten seeds every order and you mass produce the seeds there selling us then they can hit us with the low prices.happy growing to y'all
KY
Have you ever grow out that free 10 pack (Nirvana I assume)
I got one once but had no clue what strain they were.

Does anyone ever order from The Vault Seeds?

KY
Have you ever grow out that free 10 pack (Nirvana I assume)
I got one once but had no clue what strain they were.

Does anyone ever order from The Vault Seeds?
Nah,I've never grew the freebies out, always have em to a friend who strain and pheno hunts.but I've seen some really great high thx strains come out of em.a bubblucious and aroura indica to be exact.happy growing,no I'm not familiar with the one you mentioned.

I have never bought seeds. Have networked myself to the point of always sharing with friends. I mostly do clones now days anyway. I probably plant seeds once a year ....... I don't have room or time to mess with males.

Same here,,never bought seeds. To many friends that have more then they can grow.
Many of them right here on the Passion.

You are absolutely right Hopper. That is the beauty of this place. Making friends, sharing experiences and gear. I just wish there was more members here locally. Used to have some pretty interesting gatherings. Not many from Colo on here. Will have to change that.

Woodhippy and his awesome Wife visited me and my Wife in Texas. Great couple. He brought us some Dank he grew and some Potato Chips from his job.

We used to have a get together of 30 or so at a time. Everybody brought their own and laid it out for anybody to sample. Joints were being passed around like it was a rock concert it the late 60's. Reminded me of a farmers market. You could get everything from the cotton eyed joe to the heil if I know. Dabs, wax seeds and of course flowers. The old gang has split up....miss those parties.

TrⓊmp seeds I got a buddy that grew one here is a few pics of Blue Cheese, GodBerry, And can’t remember the other one
6362376D-AB94-4D5E-8A90-E471AD4B10C2.jpeg
772A8BC1-AA2C-4A36-BB50-AA37983C5B00.jpeg
34893747-F45B-48A4-AC0B-3E527F0B70E7.jpeg

Then I also started this Blue Cheese from seed
84DF47AD-8FCC-47DD-B639-3772241038AD.jpeg

they’ve got a deal on a mixed batch of fem seeds, that a New employee had mixed up the seeds in one bag instead of keeping separate and they didn’t even fire him just taught him better l, there’s a whole story on there site I’ve got 5 in a well water soaked napkin since lunch yesterday and 4 have already cracked a root and last seed casing is swelling for pop now!
So all in all I’m very pleased with this company and next time I order it will be there not because of rare but how they pick each and every strain from a group and it is years before the final sell seed is in place so I’m glad my dad turned me on to this site and tossed me some seeds to try before I bought and I’m 7 for 7 I’ve got like 30 left I’m gonna do some mothers from these 5 seeds outta mix , I know he said it was like 5 or 6 different strains in mix bag and the one he could remember off top was tangie orange, amnesia haze, Purple Hindu Kush, and I can’t remember the rest but there’s the one I know for a fact has quality product and protected discreet shipping

Latest posts

Back