Reputable online seed buying

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So back to reliability the seeds, they have been in wet paper towel for 30 hours and 5 for 5 have popped the case I’m ready to see what comes up I’m think I’m gonna mother them and take a clone of each through flower to see which 2 I like best and and run two of each with 2 blue cheese and do 6 plants 2week clone 2 week veg top then to flower for a ScrOg In a 4x4 you think it’s possible to pull 3/4 to 1 1/4

Attachments

• 142B8AEC-6119-4DC2-B479-78881AC9F56E.jpeg
    142B8AEC-6119-4DC2-B479-78881AC9F56E.jpeg
    21.3 KB · Views: 5
These Seed Banks-SELLERS..... ARE IN the USA. And yes, I HAVE used every one of them, multiple times.

JamesBeanCompany

AKBeanBrains

All kinds of old school genetics, and hybrids. Killer stuff. Dont miss out.
NL5 x Haze... Original Sensi Stock
Consumption
NL5
Anything with TK/NL5/Haze
Sk1 x Super Skunk
Most anything with the Black Domina
Columbian Gold/Panama Red F18 x TK/NL5/Haze
All kinds of other great stuff

Relic Seeds
To many to list. Similar to AKBeanBrains

Seeds Here Now
Dominion Seed Company, though he got into trouble, and most stuff is sold out
Lucky Dog Gear
Melvanetics

The Nature Farm Genetics
Skunk18
Cheddar Skunk V2
Howards Red
95 Silver Haze

The Nature Farm Below.... also supplied the Black Domina for AKBeanBrans crosses, and this cut is from 95, and won best indoor Indica at 2018- or 2019 Humboldt Cup. So its really good stuff. Crickets, and Cicadae also use this cut.

Great Lakes Genetics
Melvanetics
Insane Seed Possee

The Green Stash.
They may still have some 80s-90s NL5 for sale. I bought 40 of these seeds last year. They sold out, and made more. Great price on these. Dontknow how they compare to the AKBB, but if both are the real thing, they sould be the same, or extremely similar. Genetic choice can give variation, but should be very similar.
REAL NL5 is second to nothing.

Swami Organic Seeds
1984 NL5 x 88 NL5/Haze Bx1
Blue Orca Haze
And many many others from this breeder. Many others, some you may have to Pheno Hunt as many are IBL Hybrids, and will have alot of variation.

Authentic Genetics.

All kinds of good stuff. Genetics from Mel Frank.

Right now Todd has the Original Skunk #1 from the 80s for Preorder. Genes are straight from Mel Frank who got them straight from Skunkman in 1988. These are the real deal.

Get some of the AKBB NL5, and breed it with the Sk1, and you have a classic, killer, super potent hybrid.

Todd also has the Real Deal Original HAZE from Mel Frank. Huge variation. These are also unmolested, and are the real thing.

There are also others. These are a great start.

I myself would concentrate on the AKBB, Authentic Genetics, and Relic Seeds.

Woodhippy and his awesome Wife visited me and my Wife in Texas. Great couple. He brought us some Dank he grew and some Potato Chips from his job.

Next time i get to down there we will do it again.
Kids say they want to go to Colorado to Ski at Christmas this year. We been thinking of meeting them there for a day or 2
Next Texas trip planned for July 2021

Edit. I have had good Luck with DC Seed Exchange.

So I’ve been reading through posts here as well as trying to google different send banks that ship in the USA. Anyone have any good links or names for some reputable seed banks? Thanks so much in advance.
We had an issue, e mailed these folks and they fixed it better than we hoped for, nothing but service. We have been with this company for 4 years now. Buy Feminized & Autoflower Marijuana Seeds Online >> ILGM Hope it helps.

Greatlakes Genetics
James Bean
DC Seed Exchange
Neptune seeds
Seedsman
New 420 Guy
Hella Dank seeds
GreenPoint Seeds
Just to name a few,ordered from all these,never a problem.

Latest posts

Back