Resin packed bowl vs. pinch of Hash

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Resin doesn't do ANYTHING for me anymore. Don't know why, but one day it just started being pointless. I don't get a buzz at all.

Hash though.... mmm... what I wouldn't give for a nice, golden brown brick of hash. Gotta wait for my plants to mature first though. Ya know, I've never had any luck trying to BUY hash from anyone I know. If they know what it is, they can't get it or don't make it. Sad really. Should be available like pot is.

~Metalchick

metalchick832 said:
Resin doesn't do ANYTHING for me anymore. Don't know why, but one day it just started being pointless. I don't get a buzz at all.

Hash though.... mmm... what I wouldn't give for a nice, golden brown brick of hash. Gotta wait for my plants to mature first though. Ya know, I've never had any luck trying to BUY hash from anyone I know. If they know what it is, they can't get it or don't make it. Sad really. Should be available like pot is.

~Metalchick
Hey Metalchick- I have been amazed by the number of people who have never smoked hash...and it really is fairly easy to make- especially if you grow your own weed. When I have both it's no competition at all- definately tend to smoke up my hash first. Soon though hey? We'll both have some good hash!

numbinside said:
so how isnt hash resin?

Depends on what kind of resin.
2 types tokers speak of...
1. The sticky icky goodness on buds.
2. the nasty black crap that you scrape outa pipe when you have 0 herb and are just dying for anything to toke. :p
Mostly it's #2 when you see a thread "smoking resin"

I've never smoked Hash (can't get it where I live) but I sure plan to make some when I start growing!

I always smoke resin when I don't have MJ (definitely a last resort type of thing) but surely that will change once I start growing...

peglegdeb said:
Absolutely not- there is a change in cellular structure when you have hash. It looks, smells and tastes WAY different than resin. Once you smoke some good hash you'll never confuse it w/ resin again.

Ok, define resin, and tell me how you smoked it before :D It is the same thing. Weed has only become available to me in the last few years. I've smoked resin aka HASH all my life.

:hairpull: :hairpull: :hairpull: :hairpull:

Chemical extraction is:
Honey oil is made by separating the resins of a cannabis plant from the plant material, using one of a number of industrial solvents, such as butane, hexane, grain alcohol and denatured alcohol, naphtha, and various mixtures of these chemicals. Solvents are selected based on their ability to evaporate completely and cleanly, leaving no chemical residue, as well as which substances they more readily dissolve.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hash_oil
Just harvesting the trichomes no chemicals involved:
hash n. generic term for low potency cannabis plants cultivated primarily for their trichomes, or crystallized THC, present on leaves. Also refers to the smokable/digestible product extracted from cannabis plants, purified by various means, and pressed into small wafers, and smoked or eaten. (also see Shake, Bubble Hash)

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1981

Hashish, a drug prepared from the plant resin, has about eight times more THC than marijuana.

http://www.geocities.com/noqrtr/history.htm

Pipe resin is the black nasty crap in a pipe.

depends on which "resin" we are talking about. I know I'm gettin confused.

The proper term for ISO hash "should" be ISO honey oil if ya wanna get picky

Latest posts

Back