Resin packed bowl vs. pinch of Hash

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KBA in CT

Timmy!!!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Which one do you think is stronger, or which one would you think gets you more "messed up".

I did both 2 nights ago and have to say that they both did their job, but gotta give it to the resin hits.

tha hash is so much sweeter tasting , but in a pinch the old faithful resin works , but i have to go with the hash :D :D :D :D

they both will do the job but im gonna go for the hash or resin any day

resin if ur talking about the gunky brown/black burned stuff u scrape from a bowl that crap has half way converted to cbl's which is a messed up high and is strong but shorter and it will give u a headeach and it also smells and tastes like crud

HASH tastes amazing good a longer stronger cleaner high.

Resin is last resort when you're out of weed and you scrape your cone out.

see, now myself i perfer to smoke hash oil over hash, and i do occasionally smoke resin on purpose, its an aquired taste especially when its my kinda resin. in every glass piece i own besides my perc i always pack left over shake in them, along with straight keif. to help build resin as well as keep the pipe tasting good even when the smokes not. now like i said i perfer oil over general hash. but its still hard to turn down a nice golden hard brick of hash.

Fire it up

KT

hash anyday.... even though Ive only smoked it once, Ive tried resin once also and it taste like a$$. Well, it was only schwag but that got me away from ever trying it again.

Must be different lingo going on here, but where I come from hash IS resin (cannabis resin)

What are you guys calling resin ?

Hash is resin that isnt already burned.......

ive always heard people saying that resin is the same as Hash... surely didnt taste the same or get as high

Runbyhemp said:
Must be different lingo going on here, but where I come from hash IS resin (cannabis resin)

Ive allways called that black nasty stuff that runs out of your bowl resin.

buds have resin on them.....

so how isnt hash resin?

im not exactly 100% sure, but thats what I was always told. I never really did much research on hash because I never had good enough weed to make it.
The few times I actually can find anything other than schwag, Its only like a half at most. All lil nugs, not really enough stems and stuff to do anything.

Hash is compressed cannabis resin. The gunk left over in your bowl does more harm to your body then good so Ive read.The black gunk is like a waste product. You smoke the weed, and the black gunk is like the byproduct, mostly tar. Not good for you. But i will not argue the fact it does give you a good buzz in times of need.

ya I knew hash is resin, but everyone calls the stuff in the pipe resin as well

Funny question, this is like asking do you prefer a cigarette or a rollie made from butts. Hash was my first great love, the taste and smell is almost as good as the buzz for me.

Runbyhemp said:

Absolutely not- there is a change in cellular structure when you have hash. It looks, smells and tastes WAY different than resin. Once you smoke some good hash you'll never confuse it w/ resin again.

Latest posts

Back