rest in peace baby

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So very sorry for you Lady Rasta. Such a terrible loss. Thank you for letting us know. PLR.

didnt knw much of him, n am very sorry for ur loss
you n ur family in my prayers

R.I.P Rasta

I'm so sorry for your loss. Peace be with you in the coming days. RIP Rasta.

Rasta was always a calm and loving voice here at MP. We are so sorry for your loss.

To you Rasta :48:

Thanks, truly, for being strong, letting us know what happened. We shall surely miss him. I feel for your loss. Deeply sorry.

It's almost 11 pm here and I still feel like I got kicked in the gut from when I read this at 6 am this morning.....makes you realize anyone of us can be taken suddenly. Really drives home the meaning to treasure everyday like it is your last..... be safe peeps and tell the ones you love that you love them. :48:

Hamster Lewis said:
It's almost 11 pm here and I still feel like I got kicked in the gut from when I read this at 6 am this morning.....makes you realize anyone of us can be taken suddenly. Really drives home the meaning to treasure everyday like it is your last..... be safe peeps and tell the ones you love that you love them. :48:

thoughts and prayers with you and yours Mrs. Rasta---your man will be missed by many---:afroweed:

Hamster Lewis said:
I know how you feel, man. I almost dread coming to this thread, but I make do with trying not to read the original post. Everytime I do I feel my insides turning out... such anxiety. I do not fear my own death, but I am a compassionate man and empathize with those who lose loved ones. It hurts. Deep down the core of your soul, it hurts. And for that reason, I dread coming here, knowing what Mrs. Rasta is now enduring. But I love reading the kind words everybody has to say. This is a true communal family.

-nasty

his ashes were given to me 11/08/11,on11/10/11 i took them to Philippe Park in saftey harbor florida,,they were taken to the top of the indian mond,,,i brought my mp3 and played van morrisons into the mystic i smoked a big fattie with him,,when the song and joint were over i opened the ern and gave him back to god. at first i was very sad ,then i found peace and thanked god for the time i had him,,i will say goodby now as this was his thing not mine ,tho you all seem like good people,,thank you for all your kind words some of the post made me cry,PEACE LOVE RASTAFARI

Latest posts

Back