rest in peace baby

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rasta

CHILD OF GOD
Reaction score
on oct 25 at 0616am my husband (rasta)was killed in a car crash,a drunk driver crossed the center line and hit him head on,,,,he was medivact to the hospital but there was to much damage and we lost him,,,,,,he was 47 years old and the only man ive ever loved,,,,,i am cleaning up his loss ends and know he would have liked to say goodby to many here,,,,,this was were he came to relax,,,, i will say goodby to you now and thank you ,,,,,,,,as he would say,PEACE,LOVE,RASTAFARI

Our Thoughts and prayers are with you Mrs. Rasta. Anyway we can be of help let us know

Much love Mrs Rasta. I know not much of anything to say to help, but Rasta's posts always made me smile. One love.

it is sad to lose one of a fellow medicine man...within a good person is a good spirit! Long live RASTA ONE LOVE my fallen brother

So sorry for your loss. He will be missed on the boRDS HERE t MP to say the least.
I am truly saddened by this news. Deeply saddened.

sorry for ur lost. ur family is in my prayers.

Rest in Peace Rasta...

May the love he filled your heart with sustain you and his loved ones through this difficult time and the days ahead Mrs Rasta.

Peace
dos

:cry:

Wow. I'm so sorry to hear of his passing and I send thoughts and prayers to you and the girls. May he RIP.

THANK YOU ! lady rasta.. He was much respected and will be missed here.
RIP our rasta friend

Didn't knew much of him, but have seen in many posts made by him that he loved his family very much.

RIP. Best wishes for you and the kids.

You and your family are in my Prayers. May he be at peace.

p,l,pc

Drunk driver crossing the center line....ouch! So very sorry to hear of your (and our) loss, made even more sad by the senselessness of it all! Thoughts and prayers are with you and yours!

I am so very sorry. Please know you are in our thoughts as you grieve the love of your life. He will be missed here at MP.

rasta will allways be here in spirit...this is a wonderfull place to relax...

pass this:48: in rasta honor

So sorry for your loss. Life goes so fast, RIP Rasta.

Latest posts

Back