retest & dilution problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LisaP

Reaction score
Hey guys,

So, I had to take a drug test on Thursday August 17th for pre-employment. I took a detox (XXtra Clean) along with about 3/4 a gallon of water the day of the test and on Friday I was called and told that I need to retake the test on Monday the 21st because my sample was diluted. :( I was also told to not drink much water so it would look really bad if my test came up diluted again... The last time I smoked was the 11th so I will have been "clean" 10 days before the test. I had been smoking for 3 weeks, almost everyday, a joint or 2 a day. Now I am not sure what to do. I think there is probably not a possibility that the THC has cleared my system as I am 5"6, 200pds, although I am on a diet and very active (I workout and sweat a LOT). I am not sure if I should try to bring in a urinator and someone else's clean piss, or if there is another way I can detox my own body without the sample showing up diluted. Any suggestions are very appreciated. I have 2 days. Thanks!

LisaP... I don't have any experience with it but you may want to type in "surgel" into the forum "search"... read the sticky it may help...

I read up on the surgel and a lot of people were saying that they were peeing out white, which wouldn't work since my employer has already told me specifically not to drink any water before the test and to go in the morning...

Latest posts

Back