reveg after harvest?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

usandthem

Reaction score
I'm about to harvest my first grow. One plant.Purple
Haze I was told. Bagseed. I'd like to just snip the buds off the plant as they mature and then reveg the plant for clones. Are there any tips out there that can better my odds for sucess? Nutes? Lights? Water? Temps? Thanks

I myself have never done it and only know one person who has. Insane from this forum. You might wanna send him a PM asking what he did. Good luck. ;)

Leave a few of the lowest buds in tact along with the fan leaves. Put iy back under 24/0 lighting and give her hi N veg nutes. It sometimes takes weeks to reverse the flowering process, but eventually, new growth will begin shooting out of th buds.

That is right Hick, from my experience it is not worth it though as you will most likely have a 25% decrease in yield and it takes a couple of weeks longer.

greenear said:
That is right Hick, from my experience it is not worth it though as you will most likely have a 25% decrease in yield and it takes a couple of weeks longer.

" reveg the plant for clones."..I agree greenear, I wouldn't reveg for rebudding. I would "only" reveg in order to further propogate the strain/pheno with cuttings.
There are probably some around here that will disagree, but revegging for reflowering is a waste of time and resources.."IMHO". The quality suffers at least as much as the quantity.

i know this an old thread but was wonderin off of wat hick posted ^^^^^ if the 2nd reveg harvest suffers then wouldnt the clones off a revegged plant be of the less as well?

revegging does NOT decrease yield or potency
i can not believe this i am on my second reveg now and ive learned that if you leave a nug like the size of a golf ball it will have like 20 shoots come out
if its a little tiny bud it will still shoot out 1-5 shoots for new growth
the only difference in harvest is time it takes a little longer to flower
my first harvest was about 1 oz
my second harvest was over 2.5 oz
im reveggin for my second time and will have a huge harvest because i plan on SCROG
im hoping to come close to 5 oz with only 1 plant in a 2x4 screen

Latest posts

Back