Reveg - Let's do it again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tastyness

Reaction score
So I'm planning on revegging some my girls after harvest. I wanted to track what happens- and so here we go.

I think these plants will do well. You can see all the nice low bud growth that I'll be leaving behind. My plan is to flower these outside. I'm hoping to camoflogue them in my new garden or will go a bit guerrilla gardener and stick them out in the boonies. There could be 6 that I'll try this with.

I've heard advice about harvesting the plant in stages so that there won't be as much shock. Any thoughts on this?

Stay tuned- should be interesting.

IMG_3412.JPGIMG_3413.JPGIMG_3415.JPG

If anyone can do it, you can. ( oh you who will combine all aspects of soil, non soil, hyrdro, non hyrdo, and cloning, including things I have no understanding of, all within the same grow/ closet/ tent.)

I'm watching just to see how much more of this spectrum of growing you are gonna tackle and win.

Rome wasn't built in a day, but I think thats cause you were not in charge of the build.

If we were going to battle, your battle name should be "Tastyness the fearless."

Hope your revegging is as good as your other posts.

Iams
This is the nicest post ever :D You made my day.

I've been needing a new nick. - Love it.
I'll try to do you proud.

Oh kay I think you might get away with revegging lady #2., and probably more of an chance with #3. But any who, my husband and I will be pulling up an crate and watching. When do you plan on doing the big chop? Can you post a full plant pic of your ladies that you would like to reveg for an better idea of what you are planning on doing.

Mary-Jane,
Yes I'll post full pics as this gets going.
Lot's of pictures (more than anyone really needs) over in my Grow Journal
I plan to leave more than just that little bit, but I've noticed these plants have a tendency to sprout a lot of lower growth. They were buried as deep as possible both at transplant and at top up of buckets before flowering.
Thanks for stopping by. I too grow with Hubby- a couple that grows together stays together :D
Your pictures are awesome

Link in signature.

i'm in---love to watch peeps pushing the envelope---great stuff---are we watching here or in another thread---what is the strain---green mojo

:icon_smile:

I am really looking forward to following this Tastyness. I will learn a lot from this thread. Thanks...

Gourmet
We'll all be learning together. I'm big into recycling and have had annuals come back on their own in flower boxes and such so why not MJ?
These plant were healthy and disease and pest free so they should be good candidates.
I'm discovering a bit of a mad scientist buried inside - it simply fascinates me to see/learn everything I can about a plant that has been pivotal in my life for over 40 years.
Plus I'm a Taurus and we love all that earthy stuff :D

So my first practice harvest for revegging.
And then under 24 hour light. Then a little water when the clones get fed.
IMG_3754.JPG

Well your lady looks like a nice one to reveg.......GREEN MOJO!

:yeahthat: Looks like she will recover quite nice. I wonder how many times you can reveg a harvested plant before you run the risk of stressing it to be a hermie on one of it's runs.

im in ,, watching from my recliner good luck
that is a very interesting question TSBS has anyone tried that

The Silver Bullet Special said:
:yeahthat: Looks like she will recover quite nice. I wonder how many times you can reveg a harvested plant before you run the risk of stressing it to be a hermie on one of it's runs.

I have reveged plants alot, I have a plant on veg now and she is on her 3rd round and she was a clone of a clone. So I don't think there is no risk of that happening.
:icon_smile:

Latest posts

Back