Reveging after Harvest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chronicman

Reaction score
I am looking for some advice on reveging an already budded plant. harvest time is commin up and i was just wondering what exactly do i need to do. first of all do i chop her or do i leave her just the way she is only taking the buds off. i know i need to change the light cycle back to 24/0 but i need more info. any informative suggestions would be much appreciated.

change it back to 18/6 not 24. revegging is stress enough. even if it is successful it will might turn hermie with so much stress, which means no chance of clones (what im guessing your shooting for)

after you clip your buds leave it for a day or 2- never stop watering it, water it alot. not soaking soaking wet, but keep it moist until growth comes.

once a day or 2 has passed the longer branches will dry- clip them down at the level where weak, becomes firm- on all the branches. it will essentially be clipped down alot. you just want to wait a little for some of the branches to dry naturally.

clip at an angle always.

it usually takes quite a while for more growth to pop up, but onces it does that will be the turning point and it should start growing slowly, but steadily from there.

sometimes it is also better to not clip it back if it was a small plant.

if it was big with a large main 'wooded' out stem, THEN clip it back.

basically just keep it well watered until you see growth. maybe transplant it.

once you see growth start using vegetive 1/4 strength fertz again.

the only times i needed to reveg was to get clones off of phenos i really, really wanted. its almost pointless to do it for more bud, simply because it will take so much longer, your yield will be close to sht, and the quality will be less.

i would reveg until you get a nice big healthy clipping, then clone it and get a knew mother and so on.

good luck

say ob1kinsmokey, saw you ask this in my GJ as well but will just post it up here for ya :D

when I reveg like this one below, (which is on it's 3rd time in flower) I cut the plant back to almost nothing (dead leaf's) and then flush like mad...

5 gallon bucket i will put 30 gallons of water thru it and then hit it with DOUBLE dose of veg nutes and back to 24/7 light.. once new growth shows i cut all dead matter off and veg away...

this plant is over 1 year old now and has been both indoor and outdoor and used as a seed donor as well...

I have NEVER seen any shock at all and NEVER a lower yield or quality at all...

this is the same plant that is in my GJ bro... need more info just let me know...

got a running thread on reveg else were with tons of pics and info if ya want a link ;)

grow on

DSCF2905.JPG

sht congrats. i havent done much reveging in my time. just a select few. more times i would simply force it into dormancy so i can plant outdoors in spring.

it seems reveging always goes faster outdoors for me

but again it could be that pheno. given i havent done tons of it, still every plant is different regardless of strain, some may stress easier than others.

and all though your yield may still be the same, it is unfortunant that cannabis cannot produce a crop as potent as its virgin one- marijuana biology (the book- not being a smart *** ;) )

but it sounds like youve got it on lock with a very strong pheno. if it is less hassle for you then congrats on your own perpetual female. :) im gunna check out the gj

ya HGB i would really appreciate that link! thanks for all the info.

Latest posts

Back