Ridgerunners outdoor babies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ridgerunner

Reaction score
Friend gave me these clones . creamy caramel, purple bud or sandstorm. Dont know which is which. Outdoors in the heart of the south east USA. Day temps in the 70's a couple of nights of light frost temps in the upper 30's. hopefully teps will warm up so these can finish. Plant in the pot is in miracle grow soil.

964.JPG

966.JPG

968.JPG

It's getting cold up here in the North East...hope you get those to finish.

I am 100 miles from the Gulf coast average killing frost is middle of November .

I will take some close ups tomorrow. I wish I was up north in July and August 100 degrees almost daily.

PuffinNugs said:
i could only wish...

Yeah. I am looking at lows in the low 20s for Tues thru Fri. It is early for it to be this cold here--I usually don;t look for temps like these until mid Nov. Sigh....

yes it is cool for this time of year. Does anyone have any experience growing african sativas in the south. I am interested for next year.

Plants survived 32 degree weather lets see how long they will go.

Ridgerunner said:
Where did everyone go. :cool: Sure is quiet here in the OD.:icon_smile:

We got early winter here....Big snow storm north of me. Except for not being able to grow I miss the summer.

Cant wait till spring! Another growing season almost gone Hamster I wish I had your summers but you can keep your winters. Too cold and too much snow for an old countryboy. The Purple Bud is starting to show color after a couple of nights in the low 30's. The next 7 days calls for temps in the high 60's lows in the high 30's or low 40's. Planning next years grow Hope to grow landrace sativas next year lookin for old school 12' tall and dank. Will plant them directly in the ground end of march next year. :icon_smile:

Latest posts

Back