Right after pop 1/4 inch root. Aero

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eggman

Reaction score
I didn't read ALL the other posts. But get this.

After the seeds pop and you have 1/4 inch of root put the seed in a cube of rockwool. Wait till the roots break through the rockwool and put them in your pot. Don't remove the plant from the rockwool. Now you want smash your roots. Also, in your special flower pots, use marbles as your medium nothing else. Furthermore, fill your rez up to the base of the pot like hydro and let your plant drink. Don't wait for the root to hit the water. If your new and you submerge your sprinklers you're gonna be sad with the results.:fid: You're going to have to wait then, for the roots to tap the water. I wish I had pictures to show. Your roots WILL grow 5-10 feet a day after a few weeks. You're going to have a dreadlock root as thick as a carrot. So! Becareful the roots don't smother the sprinklers.

You're also going to use about a gallon of water a day! As you add wate rto your setup you may burn a few leaves. Try to avoid dumping the water through the pot.

Latest posts

Back