RIP Don Cornelius

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YYZ Skinhead

RIP Neil Peart 9/12/1952 -- 1/7/2020
Reaction score
A horrible couple of weeks for jazz, blues and R&B fans. First Etta James, then Johnny Otis, now Don Cornelius. :(

Shame he had to go out like that. If someone with a bunch of medical problems wants to die we should let them do it humanly.

I agree. Euthanasia by a doctor would be preferable than either suffering some agonizing terminal illness or shooting oneself in the head because one cannot stand the pain.

YYZ Skinhead said:
I agree. Euthanasia by a doctor would be preferable than either suffering some agonizing terminal illness or shooting oneself in the head because one cannot stand the pain.

No doubt....another case of other peeps, be it doctors or the government, sticking their noses where they don't belong. If somebody is sick and wishes to die it shld be their choice.

Hamster Lewis said:
No doubt....another case of other peeps, be it doctors or the government, sticking their noses where they don't belong. If somebody is sick and wishes to die it shld be their choice.
PRECISELY. :goodposting:

And you can bet your last money, it's all gonna be a stone gas, honey!

I'm Don Cornelius, and as always in parting, we wish you love, peace and soul!

Latest posts

Back