RIP Macho Man Randy Savage...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Music
Reaction score
He apparently died today around noon in FL....heart attack while driving resulting in an accident.

I was never a big wrestling fan but I did like Macho Man...he was 58.

Enjoy that big mat in the sky......Oh Yeah!

I give him a 21 Slim Jim salute.....

The article>>>. nydailynews.com/sports/2011/05/20/2011-05-20_macho_man_randy_savage_dies_in_car_accident_at_58_wrestler_suffered_heart_attack.html

its a sad day for all of us who grew up in the 90s he was one roided-out whacko but will be missed.

Wow that caught me off guard, i loved wrestling when i was a kid and Macho was in his prime, early to mid eighties, he was always one of my favs.

OOOOOH Yeeeaaahhh, let me tell you somthing.

here he is at his finest.

hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2jz2xNWSPA&feature=related

"...and in the first round of the rapture draft, God has selected macho man Randy Savage..."

Ricochet Ranger said:
"...and in the first round of the rapture draft, God has selected macho man Randy Savage..."

:goodposting: :rofl:

Ricochet Ranger said:

That's flippin hilarious....what are they all gonna do come Sunday morning? Lol:p

wow machio mans brown bred,,i was a hulk hogan fan but machio man was osum aswell he had company of a beutifall ladie if member right

Now he and Billy Mays can kick back and light one up...

I give him a 21 Slim Jim salute.....

Oooh Yeah....Step into Slim Jim!!!!!...he was one of My fav as a Kid...him and "Hacksaw Jim Dogan".....

RIP Randy
:48:

4u2sm0ke said:
Oooh Yeah....Step into Slim Jim!!!!!...he was one of My fav as a Kid...him and "Hacksaw Jim Dogan".....

RIP Randy
:48:

lol 4U...It is snap....:D

This reminds me of when Andre' the Giant passed on...was saddening. Not often you get "true entertainers" like Rick Flair, Macho Man, and the Hulkster. The wrestlers of today hold no candle to those guys.

You can keep steroids ya`ll.... weed only for me.

im-coming-for-you-jesus.jpg

I went to a Halloween party in Vegas dressed as Macho Man, everyone asked for my autograph...I looked very much like him in build and appearance! He was one of my favorites as well, OHHHHH YEAH!!!!!!!

Bongs hits for you, my friend, RIP!

Latest posts

Back