Rip

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pcduck

Feed the soil, not the plant
Reaction score
Report: Bellevue man wanted to bury beloved bong

It was a sad Monday for a Bellevue man.

Feb 6, 2013

Guy Geiger, 18, was on his way to bury his shattered marijuana bong, “Niagara,” when Erie County deputies stopped his tailgating 2006 Saturn at about 10 p.m. on South Washington Street.

Deputies smelled “a slight odor of marijuana” coming from his car and spotted marijuana crumbs around the gear shifter, a deputy’s report said.
Geiger pointed to a metal pipe wedged in the center console, but deputies weren’t satisfied. They popped open the trunk.

Said the deputy’s report: “I located a shoe box with a large broken glass water bong inside of it. The shoe box had marijuana leaves drawn on the side of it and ‘R.I.P. Niagara’ written across it.”
“Guy advised ‘Niagara’ was the name of the bong,” the report said.

Geiger was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and following too close. Deputies seized Niagara and the metal pipe then released Geiger from the scene.
Jeepers:eek: this dude had a bad day:holysheep:

Wow, no compassion. Guy should have been given a break.

"possession of drug paraphernalia" never heard of it, i get 2 foot double bubblers with ice chambers at my corner store? :eek:

Dman1234 said:
"possession of drug paraphernalia" never heard of it, i get 2 foot double bubblers with ice chambers at my corner store? :eek:

yes but in an area that has not decriminalized mj, if your caught with anything that can be used to smoke mj with will get you a date with a judge. IF it has resin in it. i bet he didn't clean the bong before transporting it to the grave site.

he should have finished breaking it and tossed it in the recycle Bin .
not only would it had become something else but he would not have got caught.

i got a new bong for christmas and broke it like 2 weeks ago. my wife suggested burying it, but i declined :48:

Sounds like this police officer has nothing better to do than busting people for possession of a broken bong. How pathetic is that?

An idiot like this deserves it. Cant blame the police for doing their job. They got family and kids to feed like everyone else.

But damn. Keep your vehicle spotless. Crumbs all over and a pipe.
Read the same about a Uni of Florida football player this week. Bud crumbs all over the car. So he gets popped.
Morons making the rest of us look bad to those were trying to sell its ok too. Just like drunk drivers and alcohol. Loose bud all over is no different than a open beer in the cupholder. Just makes you look stupid.

Latest posts

Back