Rippers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JGVermont1965

Lover of all things green
Reaction score
The title says it.
We know they're around, we do everything we can, we work our asses off just to have these lowlife scum come and attack our property and steal our hard work.
So this year I have an even dozen blackout security cams that take both stills and videos and send them directly to our phones and p.c.'s, they work great in the pitch dark up to 75 feet and you can identify people from stills at over 100'.
Electric fencing, barbed wire strung through the trees and a few other, non-harmful traps and alerts.

It's sad that we have to go to such lengths just to protect what we've worked on so hard for the last 8 months or so but in some cases you have to do what you have to do.

Remember, the best way to keep your hard work for yourself is to not let anyone know where, or what, you have going on.

So, good luck getting your plants in and remember, if you know people who are stealing plants and don't stop them, yours will be next.

I am in a legal state and the neighbors that can see it and smell it know. I still worry about rippers, but we have dogs, that will let us know if anyone comes around. Now we have pit bulls behind us so.... we good, i hope. Good luck to you. I hear ya.

I'm a believer in game cams !-- I'm in transition right now helping my nephew get a grow up and running -- I've given grow security a lot of thought -- We have very thick undergrowth in the big thicket -- I'm looking for a place with a driveway cut thru the brush to a clearing with a house !-- I want to install a gate with remote control -- Make sure if U come in without permission U have to come in on foot !
I'd like to use a passive natural defense -- Some goats with a meanass Billy goat and a pair of donkeys-- When they sense a threat the female donkey will move the herd away from the threat and be close defense -- The male donkey and the Billy goat will go to confront the threat !-- I have experience with a pissed off Billy goat in the dark -- It was frightening and impressed me !-- A donkey will bite U just to say hello !-- Then do a Mexican hat dance on U just to have something to do !-- All this happening in the dark ?--
U gonna forget why U there and just want to be Somewhere else

I am sorry that you have to go through this to protect your crop.

How to plant a garden:
One for the bunnies
One for the cops
One for the rippers
One for the deer
One for the grower
Ugh
How about a flock of angry cobra chickens? But then again, YOU might not be able to get in there either!

Attachments

• 559.jpg
    559.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 14
I use a really aggressive Rattle Snurkey
20190806_204723.jpg

Gobble gobble, rippers.

Latest posts

Back