Ritz's orange lst harvest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the_riz

Reaction score
b.jpga.jpg

Well here are some pics of my latest harvest, 1 plant lst'd again cali orange bud which is why there was no journal ;)

Well the buds in the first picture are the bigger buds, there were 5 really nice thick colas amongsed the growth on this badly treated plant and the longest was touching a footlong.

The second picture is the smaller buds which i ran out of room for and ended up throwing some into the big bag-o-leaves™ lol

Last time round i learnt the importance of a good cure, smoking the bud too early and thinking two weeks later "damn i wish id waited" so im gonna cure these buds good, hang for another 6 days at least

looks great buddy. makes me excited for my harvest. how much you think your gunna pull for dry weight?

Very nice harvest mang. Now you can sit back and enjoy the fruits of your labor. :hubba:

Thanks guys i dont know how much it will weigh in at, stoney wanted me to weigh it wet but no, breaks my heart seeing those pounds turn to ounces lol

Nice harvest Riz. I'd like to see the final weight as well. :)

Cool Ritzer. :hubba:. Definitely a good call on waiting on smoking. I just finished my C99 that I have been smoking since dry, yet still curing and only taking what I need. The last time I smoked it, it was by far the best grass I ever smoked... even better than the Sour Diesel. This was after two months of curing. I just can't wait have enough I can sit on and let it cure 6 months and see what I can get. Anyways, just save a nug out of the batch and smoke it in 6 months and see how it compares.

Hey Ritz, looks great. As you know, I am completely green with envy. :hubba:

Nice buds Riz ;) Cure it for 6mths and see what happens.lol.

the_riz said:
Well here are some pics of my latest harvest...

Beautiful harvest man!!!!

You did a great job on the trimming. They're very good looking buds!

After your cure, let us all know a smoke report man!

The Green Mojo has done you right!

Thanks a lot guys.. once shes ready for jars ill weigh her up and see how much, im hoping for at least 4oz, could be more could be less, fingers crossed :D

Gonna let it cure for at least a couple of months before smoking more than weve already set aside for ourselves ;)

See, now this thread is great,
I think the marker for good info is when you got an abused plant that goes sweet for ya cause of the love baby. Look at those delightful looking buds hanging there beckoning, one can almost hear them chanting, "spark me up"
LOL
Nice job Riz, and your patience is obvious.!!!

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Thanks man , yeah i can hear them calling me as we speak lol :)

They do look very tastey indeed! Cali orange is pretty good bud if you ask me. There are a lot more potent strains, but i still like Cali orange just as much as i like the really potent strains. It's got nice flavour and a heavy high :) That cure is sure going to be worth it! i'm anxious to know the weight and a smoke report on those babies! Good Job Riz!

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Latest posts

Back