rmb in da house

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rockymtnbuds

Reaction score
I just followed the smell of smoke over here. Looks like I know a lot of you already.
For those that don’t know me, I’ve been growing since the dark ages. Used to do a little breeding, gave away a lot of seeds on a lot of sites and had my own brand on Doc Chronics back in the day. Also had a couple write ups in Weed magazine many years ago.
Now days I’m retired, just growing a little stash and fishing every chance I get.
D87ADCA4-F33E-407E-A999-52B8FD0FC56F.jpeg

I just followed the smell of smoke over here. Looks like I know a lot of you already.
For those that don’t know me, I’ve been growing since the dark ages. Used to do a little breeding, gave away a lot of seeds on a lot of sites and had my own brand on Doc Chronics back in the day. Also had a couple write ups in Weed magazine many years ago.
Now days I’m retired, just growing a little stash and fishing every chance I get.
View attachment 264619
Welcome Brother
See the source image

Hello and welcome to the passion,
There are plenty of great growers here, if u are interested then you drop by sometime.( Back in the saddle again).

Forget it. We hurt his feelings about his fishing gear being stollen,, and he wants his account deleted.😯
All i did was try to lighten the mood and get him to laugh. What ever,,cant win them all.

To bad, he was a long term friend of mine. We did nothing wrong......just being our light hearted friends. You can please most of the people most of the time but not all the people all the time. Hopefully he will calm down and see that no harm was intended and get to know everybody on here. This is a thick skin zone.

Last edited:
Maybe he was having a bad day. Wait,,,of course he was having a bad day,,he got his fishing gear stolen. I get it but probably not a good idea to tell a bunch of stoners and not expect them to mess with ya a little trying to raise your spirits.
Ive had some bad days and after Hippie and some of the other Brothers got done giving me shit i started laughing and feeling better. Its what us mean ole bastards do. Jack with each other. But there is not one of these guys that wouldn't kick that ass if they could get their hands on the ppl who took his gear. That i can guarantee.

Last edited:
In my condition, I've got no sympathy or room for anyone like that. No sense of humor at all. I'm sorry put, him being a friend and all but, that's just being a crybaby in my book. Think he might've fit in better with the other crew. $h!+, give me back my health and you can have at stealing my stuff. Perspective.

Yeah, I'm a jerk. Duh, look at my username. 🤣
I love ya Brother and a bunch of us know what your going thru,,and i totally agree with every word you just said. Your a better man then me bro.👍

I take back my words. Everyone can only have perspective based on their own reality, not mine or anyone else's and it just may be that @Rockymtnbuds is going through a lot and this loss pushed things over the top for him and disallowed him the ability to see the humor in our style of dealing with adversity. I apologize for being so harsh on the subject, here and in the OOFC thread too and I would hate to be the cause, (or part of the cause), of him not continuing to contribute here.

Hopper, I appreciate you having my back brother, as I have yours. 🤘

Latest posts

Back