RO machines. Which one are you using?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bubba

Reaction score
Always ran a distiller, but it is slow and so constant project. RO will produce far more in much less time. Dont think I want one of the built in under cabinet types, seems like a counter top model would suit better. BUT...I know nothing about them so may be thinking wrong.

Thanking you in advance for any schooling,

Bubba

Hydro Logic Stealth 100 but I think it has been discontinued. Thanks for the thread Bubba. When I saw it was discontinued I realized I needed new pre carbon and sediment filters.....amazon still has them....whew.....ordered.

Last edited:
Thanks guys, I'm on it.

bubba

Should have by the 14th allegedly. Thanks again. It's the "150" now, otherwise looks the same.

Bubba

I have had mine for years. Love it....only does 2 gal an hour so probably not the right one of a big operation. Sediment should be replaced every 3 month and pre carbon semi annually and the membrane every 2 years.

I have had mine for years. Love it....only does 2 gal an hour so probably not the right one of a big operation. Sediment should be replaced every 3 month and pre carbon semi annually and the membrane every 2 years.
2 gal per hr beats 3 hrs pr gal!

Thanks, I think that is what the best way to go, replace the whole shebang.

Bubba

Ok this thing arrived. Setup simple enough. Did the recommended preliminary flush, and ran a gallon. took about 10-12 minutes.
Machine claims 5-6 gallons per hour, so I guess that's about right. Put the gallon in the distiller just to check the residue.

Did so, very little residue, more like a slim layer at bottom. Normally there is a ring of mineral deposits on the bottom that I dissolve off with a little Lemi shine (citric acid) and splash of water.

Results of first gallon (undistilled) mid 7 PH, 5 ppm result. couple drops of down should give 6.7 or so.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back