RO?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Airbone

Reaction score
Wondering if Any of you use it.

I have a water store down the road and can get it at 25c a gallon.
I have been using spring water at 99c a gallon so far.

• Hydro logic r/o filter
  • Hydro-Logic 31035 100-GPD Stealth-RO100 Reverse Osmosis Filter

In the long run you will like this. I have had mine for years. Makes 2 gal/hr. You are gonna use a lot of water and end up making lots of trips to the store for water. I use about 30 gal a week. Will pay for itself in a short time. You do have to change the filters but still worth the money and no trips to the sore.

• Hydro logic r/o filter

In the long run you will like this. I have had mine for years. Makes 2 gal/hr. You are gonna use a lot of water and end up making lots of trips to the store for water. I use about 30 gal a week. Will pay for itself in a short time. You do have to change the filters but still worth the money and no trips to the sore.
Do you use cal mag on your watering with no feed?

Ok thanks…
Definitely going to invest in that home filter. I’m using about 20 gal a week between my indoor and out.

Will pay for itself quick!

Run a few 5 gal buckets so you can stack 5 gals for the next day use
Have one bucket already from the day before, and then the second or third ready that night for the next us, Never run out that way. I use the air stone also.
I also have a whole house water filter that filter out chems ie: chlorine from my drinking water which is pipe into one part of house and no Cl to speak of. They are cheap .
Big Blue water filter with charcoal filters
1626728520381.png

• Hydro logic r/o filter

The new model does gallon in 12 -15 mins!

Bubba

Ok thanks…
Definitely going to invest in that home filter. I’m using about 20 gal a week between my indoor and out.

Will pay for itself quick!
I've got a thread around here somewhere asking about RO machines. I bought the one pute is showing. In my thread, I think it was Bigsur that suggested one I may try next, had an extra filter thingies and was only 148.00 on ebay

The RO machine is a giant time saver for me.

Bubba

keep in mind that your tap water is probably ok. Just let it sit for a day in an open container to let the chlorine dissipate.

hmmmmm , I’ve heard that the water depts are using another type of chlorine that does NOT dissipate

but yeah , sometimes I use tap water and the plants get used to it..

but I sure would check the Ph and PM’s water n the tap water , better safe than sorry

I've got a thread around here somewhere asking about RO machines. I bought the one pute is showing. In my thread, I think it was Bigsur that suggested one I may try next, had an extra filter thingies and was only 148.00 on ebay

The RO machine is a giant time saver for me.

Bubba

used one like this for several years...PM’s were zero

thesemwere pretty cheap for n eBay...last time I bought one it was less than $125

6C74199B-5BCD-462D-827D-889541C3A5BB.jpeg
9E8E1A95-0119-4A04-9935-D7257524395E.jpeg

Thank god my outside plants and grass dont mind tap water. No fking way i could water all my shit outside with RO Water. I have never used regular tap water on my Weed unless it had set for a few days but i haven't used RO water in yrs.

Latest posts

Back