RO?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How long do those filters last? And what does the replacement cost?

I haven't had to replace mine yet, I think I recall pute saying he did. When I checked mine for replacement price, it was 95 or so. As cheap as these things are getting, might just replace the whole thing.

Bubba

I haven't had to replace mine yet, I think I recall pute saying he did. When I checked mine for replacement price, it was 95 or so. As cheap as these things are getting, might just replace the whole thing.

Bubba

exactly..I just bought a new one about every 3 years or so because like Bubba said , the filters were about as expensive as a new one, not to mention that t is a biotch to change the aquarium ones...

if I get a new one , I’ll probably get one like Pute , filters look easy to change out..

Pute , how expensive is your RO system and how much are replacement filters?

exactly..I just bought a new one about every 3 years or so because like Bubba said , the filters were about as expensive as a new one, not to mention that t is a biotch to change the aquarium ones...

if I get a new one , I’ll probably get one like Pute , filters look easy to change out..

Did not you say you water with the water from your hose Once?

Did not you say you water with the water from your hose Once?

in my outdoor garden yes

i used to grow indoors

17A338A4-2F17-4BF5-AF5D-DD4C856E03DD.jpeg

OK did not know that, Oh wait I saw once you posted a small grow inside LOL

yep , they were small , 8 lights 1000 watts each , 5-10 lbs per run , 3 times a year....kept the wolves off the porch

im retired now and only grow outdoors , once a year , 20-40 lbs

small time operator but I knew enough not to get greedy , otherwise might end up in the joint instead of smoking one

here is my buddy getting out of a max security prison after 20

0C1DAA28-D2AD-4D82-B219-C7E1CCFA8E5A.jpeg

yep , they were small , 8 lights 1000 watts each , 5-10 lbs per run , 3 times a year....kept the wolves off the porch

im retired now and only grow outdoors , once a year , 20-40 lbs

small time operator but I knew enough not to get greedy , otherwise might end up in the joint instead of smoking one

here is my buddy getting out of a max security prison after 20

View attachment 284720
Man 20 yrs that's hard core , sorry to hear that.
How is he in the mind and did he socially adjust once out.
Was he a brother of the cycle?

I replace my sediment every 3 months....$15. The pre carbon every 6 months....$20 and RO membrane every 2 years ...$30. Can be done in minutes.

Man 20 yrs that's hard core , sorry to hear that.
How is he in the mind and did he socially adjust once out.
Was he a brother of the cycle?

dude is doing great , wife stood by his side all 20 yrs , his baby boy was born just before he got busted , he and his wife have had two children since he got out about 5 yrs ago and he has a great job building airplanes at Beechcraft

so yeah , he has adjusted properly but still deals with ptsd

he is not a grower if that’s what you mean , brother of the cycle

he was a gang banger for the Crips and was one of the reasons I got shot in the face with a .380

dude is doing great , wife stood by his side all 20 yrs , his baby boy was born just before he got busted , he and his wife have had two children since he got out about 5 yrs ago and he has a great job building airplanes at Beechcraft

so yeah , he has adjusted properly but still deals with ptsd

he is not a grower if that’s what you mean , brother of the cycle

he was a gang banger for the Crips and was one of the reasons I got shot in the face with a .380
Call me naive but are not most Crips blk , or am I misinformed

Latest posts

Back