Road Runner #2 tent grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stinkyelements

Reaction score
18 days now
Using Seedstarter with perlite and epsoma dolomite lime.
Fox Farm nutes
Gave 1/4 first feeding on day 14 of grow and open sesame

There are 3 very different phenos here, 2 look identical with strange leaves and petite growth, one has great larger growth with nice tight nodes, the other seems to have bushy, wierd growth also but nice node structure. Only the larger normal one has shown her pistils. A little bit of discoloration on her first set of true leaves cal/mag def or light burn? The other 2 strange ones have odd coloring also. Any comments, suggestions welcome.:)

View attachment Tent RR's 013.jpg

View attachment Tent RR's 016.jpg

View attachment Tent RR's 017.jpg

View attachment Tent RR's 018.jpg

View attachment Tent RR's 019.jpg

Nice! Been wanting to see haw this one does!

strange looking leaves, almost looks like poison ivy or something. lol

Thanks chef and lord!! yea those leaves are funky is that why Im itching:eek:

So now I have a tent setup and working, I have been pulling air from the tent through my hood/light/reflector then fan and ducting exhausting outside. Would It be better to run the tent on seperate exhaust, and pull air from outside across the light and exhaust back outside? And still use passive intake and exhaust the tent seperately?

Looking good, the plants look shiny almost plastic looking.
After uploading the pics click on the paperclip on the taskbar to load the pics to your post so they show rather than having a link.

Wow roadrunner those lil plants look afghani.. kinda have a poisen iva look to them. lol must be indicas

niteshft said:
Looking good, the plants look shiny almost plastic looking.
After uploading the pics click on the paperclip on the taskbar to load the pics to your post so they show rather than having a link.
hero4u2b said:
Wow roadrunner those lil plants look afghani.. kinda have a poisen iva look to them. lol must be indicas

thanks, yea they have an even more strange look to them in person, those two grew out of it a bit but not much......its wierd.

niteshst thats what I usually upload pics, but i think have to click insert inline now.........

New update next

This is the tall pheno that is putting out some pistils she is 21", the bushy pheno (above post) is actually only at 13".

This tall pheno Im thinking will have some problems sooner or later due to its size and the pot size but Im not sure I want to transplant at this point. New growth looks ok, a little lighter for some reason but overall looks good

View attachment Tent RR's 051.jpg

View attachment Tent RR's 053.jpg

View attachment Tent RR's 052.jpg

View attachment Tent RR's 054.jpg

View attachment Tent RR's 057.jpg. Shes doing ok for now.

They look great ... Good work ... How much time vegging ?

nice, i hope my auto's get that big. i have a RRF that looks like your bushy pheno.. its not as large or as old but its on the same track i think

slowmo77 said:
nice, i hope my auto's get that big. i have a RRF that looks like your bushy pheno.. its not as large or as old but its on the same track i think

Thanks. Good deal!! I need to go check out your grow again, the only other autos I have grown are Sour 60, they got huge and were said to be big autos, I am surprised to see these get so big also. So you may be surprised at what sizes you get:eek:

bho_expertz said:
They look great ... Good work ... How much time vegging ?

Thanks bho_expertz. No real veg time with these, these are auto flowering they usually start to show sex within 14-20 days and then flower.

Latest posts

Back