Robot CHICKEN!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inmediusre

Reaction score
Got reallly high the other day at a friends house, and he showed season 1 of Robot Chicken. A clay-mation kind of cartoon created by Seth Green, inspired by a conversation between Seth Green and non other than Conan O Brien himself. One of those shows that seems to have been created for the purpose of entertaining stoners.

It's basically just a bunch of clay mation skits involving people in the news, sports, and all of our childhood memories.

For example... there was a spoofed up skit about American idol, starring Count Chocula, sasquatch, and the Lucky Charms leprachaun as the judges.

These skits really make no sense at all. I remember one of them just showed the original mario brothers side game (the one where mario has to climb up the ladders to avoid the walking mushrooms) and then a bunch of GI Joes start climbing the ladders, killing mario and all of the little walking mushrooms.

As I was watching this, stoned out of my mind, I remember thinking to myself (and then saying it aloud as I usually do when I'm stoned and thinking) HOLY SHIT I CAN"T TAKE THIS ANYMORE. And we had to turn it off, cause me and my compadre felt like we were losing our minds...

And these skits just pop out of nowhere. After the end of one 4 min skit, a 7 second skit will pop up showing President Bush doing a little dance and pushing over a cow in a pasture, and just like that the skit will be over, and the skit which follows is just as incomprehensable as the first, leaving the stoned viewed literally speechless.

But, bar none... the best thing I've ever found to watch high. It's a total mind blow.

alright....where can i find these shows :eek: i gotta see it.....you really grabbed my interest with the Lucky Charms ;)

of to search for it now

LdyLunatic said:
alright....where can i find these shows :eek: i gotta see it.....you really grabbed my interest with the Lucky Charms ;)

of to search for it now

I honestly have no idea... the only place I could think of is Amazon.

Inmediusre....this show sounds and looks awesome, thanks for turning us on to it. It is on Adult Swim on Cartoon Network here is the link to anyone that views US television...it is next on Sunday night at 10:30pm cst...Here is the link, I cant wait!!!

http://www.adultswim.com/shows/robotchicken/

You can find them via Bit Torrent....:D I have some downloaded on my computer as we speak.

yeah i found lots of viewing pleasures at that link too Dilla

good stuff for sure....such randomness....i love it ..thanks Inmediusre:cool:

ADULT SWIM SUCKA! that is the network robot chicken is on and tons of other great stoner shows like aqua teen hunger force ive been following robot chicken for all the seasons and think i have seen about everyone the second season is better than the first in my opinion

Latest posts

Back