Rocbud is dropping new seeds 28th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonnieB

Reaction score
Im not spamming, but you' never smoked or grew RocBudinc, you are missing out. Its truly a game changer

I can take pictures of today if u need. If you buy them dont like them ill pay u back. His drops sell out in 5 min or less

haha, no need but thank you for the offer. Its nice to find a breeder that your tastes jive with. Thanks for sending those pictures too, man you have a wonderful looking harvest ahead of you. So much frosty smoke!

I can get u the exact drop date if you got 60 bucks for 10 wicked seeds vhe gives great freebies and in America

rocbudinc.com click shop at 858pm. 901 he'll be sold out. Thats not an exaggeration

If u have Instagram and reddit look them up

I just received my Roc Bud order of Magic Cookies, along with 2 freebie seeds and 2 cool stickers.

First world problem, but I hate it when breeders send over "mix packs" or otherwise unnamed freebies; if something is phenomenal, I have no idea what it is, so how do I order that strain again?

I have a contractor coming out later in the week to sketch up the room I will be adding in my garage for growing, and am dying to get this going soon. Looking forward to seeing how these seeds perform! Thanks for the recommendation!

Sometimes @BoCoGrow those are the seeds that fell off the plant or rolled off the table. Not knowing themselves exactly which strain it is, they often make mix packs. I hear what you are saying though and you're completely right :)

I just received my Roc Bud order of Magic Cookies, along with 2 freebie seeds and 2 cool stickers.

First world problem, but I hate it when breeders send over "mix packs" or otherwise unnamed freebies; if something is phenomenal, I have no idea what it is, so how do I order that strain again?

I have a contractor coming out later in the week to sketch up the room I will be adding in my garage for growing, and am dying to get this going soon. Looking forward to seeing how these seeds perform! Thanks for the recommendation!
I used to feel the same way. But after you get more confidence in the breeder you'll know its either fire or garbage. With RocBudinc its always fire. I may be a bit biased but I've grown fastbuds, Mephisto barney's farm, and others. All my plants growing are RocBudinc. Magic cookies, grape dosibreath, just harvested purple roc v1 and growing a mystery seed too. So far his mystery seeds have been his usual stuff. Just not labeled for what ever reason. Word of advice. If you want amber trichomes with any purple roc strain. Cut nutrients around day 70+ His plants if fed will not turn amber. This bothered me for a while and I emailed roc. He said cut nutrients around day 70+ I went 75 and I be damned, it ambered up nicely around day 85-95.

Latest posts

Back