Rockstar promo code for livenation concert?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cadlakmike1

Reaction score
I'm about to buy some tickets through live nation for a concert. They are offering some sort of discount through rockstar energy drink. I have tried googling my arse off but can't find the code. I even bought a can of Rockstar but it didn't have the code on it. Can anyone help?

I hate to bump my own thread, and I promise to only do it this once, but I am buying the tickets soon, the concert is on Saturday. The promo is named:Rockstar Energy Drink $5 off Mayhem Fest Promotion. I wouldn't care about the $5, but i am buying tickets for a fairly large group. Thank you to anyone who can help.

Mayhem fest, it already came and went, ended up buying the tickets off of scalpers for really cheap. Never did figure out that promo code. We just waited until the first few bands were over and then the scalpers were desperate to get rid of there left over tickets. There was like 20 bands anyways, so we weren't planning on going in early, we pre-gamed for a while in the parking lot. Good times, good times.

Sorry I didn't see this thread till just now...next time you are looking for promo codes check fatwallet...they usually hve tons of codes for discounts as well as complete freebies...

Latest posts

Back