Rooftop grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Use MG and Fabric pots. I've grown many times that way. As for a perlite replacement you can use rubber mulch.
I can lift my container and tell if it needs watering just by the feel of the weight of the container dry or wet.
Too bad Amazon don't deliver in Mexico.😁

PS: can you please stop the fking illegals before they get to the border. Thanks😁
I’ve been percolating a compost barrel a couple yrs , need to ph the runoff but I think that plus peat moss and coco fabric should get it draining . I think we have Amazon.com.mx now havent tried shipping yet I’m still in Asia . Grew some awesome Apple Blossom hybrid in a tent here . No hydroponics stores here but I think I can find General Hydroponics nutes in guadalajara

Definitely fits his screen name perfectly.
This is why they call me lucky bastard when I showed up in Mexico with my new wife from the Philippines they all said you lucky bastard
E932AE24-7E08-40A4-9FB6-CC0D36438441.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
annnnnnnnnnd he is gone.

add another name to the One Post Wonders
Hey I’m still here relax, I’m on Mexican time. Actually I’m living in the Philippines right now where they shoot you if they catch you with weed. So I set up a stealth grow with a 4 x 4, Apollo and Apollo carbon filter and 4 inch in-line fan with variable speed, I hung to SF 1000s and ordered some seed from a Spanish company called green parrot. They had the coolest stealth shipping. The seeds were inside the T-shirt label and the T-shirt was a Weedmaps T-shirt so cool I ordered gorilla glue critical blue cheese, and a sneaky mailed myself some Mexican bag seed , I had to relearn everything I haven’t grown for 30 years so I made a lot of mistakes killed a lot of seedlings had very poor yield, but ended up with four jars of probably the best weed in the Philippines just in small amounts but it was ******* potent. I’m coming back to Mexico in April and I am stoked to have my huge rooftop terrace again with unlimited sunlight, I’m the last house on a dead-end street so nobody can see my rooftop and it’s damn near legal in Mexico now anyway, although it’s gonna be tough to find somewhere to smoke my evening cigar, they just banned cigarette smoking all over the country . i’m pretty sure Amazon delivers in Mexico now you just pay a little extra so I think I can get all the nutrients and pest control and fabric pots and basically everything I need. I’m gonna LST bend everything down. Keep everything low and practice what I’ve learned so far I’ve never really done an outdoor grow so I’ll have to deal with the intense sunlight, and protect the seedlings, and just make sure they don’t dry out

Yep,,,never joke with the words your Mom,, it will go south every fking time.
My Mom has passed and was an awesome lady. I wouldn't take that post well either.
Post has been deleted.
Might want to rethink that Lucky.

Last edited:
Yep,,,never joke with the words your Mom,, it will go south every fking time.
My Mom has passed and was an awesome lady. I wouldn't take that post well either.
Might want to rethink that Lucky.

~edit by big~

Last edited:
It's a stick figure getting a Fking blowjob guys. Most won't see it so I didn't make a big deal out of it.
Lucky just needs to leave ppls mom out of his mouth and everything will be fine.
Ppl make mistakes and I'm sure Lucky wasn't thinking and if he had he wouldn't have said it.
Hopefully we can move on.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back