Rooftop grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1676828125396.png

I found another

It's a stick figure getting a Fking blowjob guys. Most won't see it so I didn't make a big deal out of it.
Lucky just needs to leave ppls mom out of his mouth and everything will be fine.
Ppl make mistakes and I'm sure Lucky wasn't thinking and if he had he wouldn't have said it.
Hopefully we can move on.
Yup, Lucky is new and didn't mean any harm. I will leave it at that.

Wow , what a commotion. I thought stoners were all chill . All I said was ask your mom
How the F am I supposed to know someone’s mom died ? I was trying to be funny . Jesus Christ you can’t say anything anymore without somebody getting all twisted . I think I can get growing tips from YouTube

Wow , what a commotion. I thought stoners were all chill . All I said was ask your mom
How the F am I supposed to know someone’s mom died ? I was trying to be funny . Jesus Christ you can’t say anything anymore without somebody getting all twisted . I think I can get growing tips from YouTube
No worries. All is well. Post taken wrong. We are here to grow pot and have a good time.

Ok Roster, your mission should you decide to take it is to go and get LB and bring him back.....we don't want to loose a member because of sheep.....this post will self district as soon as I hit delete.
Reached out already But do not make this my fault
I never directed anything towards him

Hell week sucs but man you are almost through the gas chamber
Stick around and your in.
Ask away we all do really try to help

Latest posts

Back