Rookie

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fiction

Underdog
Reaction score
Codename: Fiction
Favorite Strain: NYC Diesel
Experience: 8 years smoking soon to be cultivating..

Although this isn't my first post here on MP...I didnt realize this whole section exsisted on the forum so I never got to introduce myself although I've only been a member of this or any other forum for about a few days now, I was overwelmed by the free flow of information and the feeling of community that exsist here. I'm greatful to have found such a place and hope to become a positive member that will be able to give as much as I have already recieved from this site. thanks for listening. Peace!

signs087.gif
to MP Fiction. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around the forum.
signs098.gif

Hey Fiction, Happy to meet ya. Be seein ya around. ;)

welcome fiction ,,you have Expensive taste ,that NYC Diesel can put you in the poor house (at least where i am )anyway welcome PEACE,LOVE,RASTAFARI

rasta said:
welcome fiction ,,you have Expensive taste ,that NYC Diesel can put you in the poor house (at least where i am )anyway welcome PEACE,LOVE,RASTAFARI
And thanks for the reply Rasta. Jah Bless!

hello fiction....already seen your journal...nice to officially meet you :)

LdyLunatic said:
hello fiction....already seen your journal...nice to officially meet you :)
pleased to meet u ladylunatic.

Hey there Fiction. Already seen ya around, didn't see this thread till now. Welcome to the forums :D

Well I see all the regulars are already here, so last but not least (the verey least) Welcome aboard and see you around the forum :D

Thanks for bein so welcoming! Look foward to seein all of yah around.

Latest posts

Back