Root aphids?

bizzy323

Reaction score
So I got this plants in foams cups and for the past three weeks they really been struggling to grow and some not growing at all. I pulled one if them out of the cup and found this things I believe are root aphids and started checking the rest of the plants almost all of them have it. Can I water it with something to kill them? Someone told me sm90 with peroxide.

Attachments

WeedHopper

Staff member
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Don't see them myself . Wonder if you can wash the roots and re-pot in some fresh soil.
Big knows about Pyganic. I've never used it myself.
Where did you get your soil?

Last edited:

ROSTERMAN

Helping EVIL People Disappear .
Staff member
Reaction score
Yep does not look like root aphids to me either

bigsur51

Reaction score
Well to be honest I did not see them ................. so there
But sure lets dump more Chems on them LOL

pyganic is OMRI approved , it is NOT a harsh chemical.....same with Gnatrol......Gnatrol WDG Biological Larvicide OMRI listed

brother , I stay away from chemicals like avid and floramite and eagle-20...bad arse ****

ROSTERMAN

Staff member
Reaction score
pyganic is OMRI approved , it is NOT a harsh chemical.....same with Gnatrol......Gnatrol WDG Biological Larvicide OMRI listed

brother , I stay away from chemicals like avid and floramite and eagle-20...bad arse ****
So was Agent Orange at one time ................ Oh and Round Up

bigsur51

Reaction score
the best organic ingredient that can be used on cannabis is Spinosad

Spinosad is a natural substance made by a soil bacterium that can be toxic to insects. It is a mixture of two chemicals called spinosyn A and spinosyn D. It is used to control a wide variety of pests. These include thrips, leafminers, spider mites, mosquitoes, ants, fruit flies and others.

ROSTERMAN

Staff member
Reaction score
the best organic ingredient that can be used on cannabis is Spinosad

Spinosad is a natural substance made by a soil bacterium that can be toxic to insects. It is a mixture of two chemicals called spinosyn A and spinosyn D. It is used to control a wide variety of pests. These include thrips, leafminers, spider mites, mosquitoes, ants, fruit flies and others.
I use that LOL

bizzy323

Reaction score
You guys don’t see the bugs or don’t see the aphids? So which should I use to water them?

Africanna

Reaction score
So I got this plants in foams cups and for the past three weeks they really been struggling to grow and some not growing at all. I pulled one if them out of the cup and found this things I believe are root aphids and started checking the rest of the plants almost all of them have it. Can I water it with something to kill them? Someone told me sm90 with peroxide.
Never heard of or seen these before. How on earth would you have got those?

Latest posts