roots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

techrons78

Reaction score
Should a clone have a ton of roots before transplant .. ones i moved to Potts had very nice root balls.just wondering is more always better?root wise?..tech

what are we talking?; roots poking out of a puck, or? *you lost me when you spoke about rootballs.

if you mean planting from a puck to a pot; they don't need to have a tonne of roots.. but i generally like to have more than a couple.. it will take hold better in my laymans mind.

what are we talking?; roots poking out of a puck, or? *you lost me when you spoke about rootballs.

if you mean planting from a puck to a pot; they don't need to have a tonne of roots.. but i generally like to have more than a couple.. it will take hold better in my laymans mind.

I am using an octocloner....I ment the end looks like a ball andv roots come out of it..the 9 I planted have like 10 or more roots each..I cut some taller ones that were 1week into flower..I just wanna pot then asap but I so not wanna rush..this is my first time cloning..thx

I think if the clones have ten or more roots like you said, then yes, that should be good. Do you want to post a picture?

I think if the clones have ten or more roots like you said, then yes, that should be good. Do you want to post a picture?

Those I have planted already but have 4 more in there..soon as they grow ill throw up some pics rose...tech

When cloning in water, I let the plants get a nice big chunk of roots before I transplant--way more than 10. Usually when cloning in water, you will get a fair mass of roots that are generally not really countable.

When cloning in water, I let the plants get a nice big chunk of roots before I transplant--way more than 10. Usually when cloning in water, you will get a fair mass of roots that are generally not really countable.

I mite have messed up..I guess ill find out shortly lol.. thx for the info..

Well the transplanted clones are doing ok. I have a small fan on them. ...looks like they are groWing also.so maybe i don't need too many. ..tech

There is only so much "Words" can teach you before you HAVE to learn by doing,
which means making mistakes. (NOT saying you did)

It's going to happen and that's OK.... just don't repeat them ;)

We'll try to steer you away from the MAJOR ones.

Little Green Clone mojo to you

Enjoy the Passion!
:48:

Latest posts

Back