roots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boricua22

Reaction score
how long do i have to wait before i put my rooted clones into soil? does it have to have alot of roots or just a few ?

boricua22 said:
how long do i have to wait before i put my rooted clones into soil? does it have to have alot of roots or just a few ?
As soon as roots are visable outside of the rooting medium, (rockwool, peat pellets), you can plant them.

ok i have them in water. and it has shot out like 3 roots can i place then in soil now?

boricua22 said:
ok i have them in water. and it has shot out like 3 roots can i place then in soil now?
What do you have them in? Peat pellets, rockwool or what?

i have them in a cup of water and some peat pellets too and some in soil also

boricua22 said:
i have them in a cup of water and some peat pellets too and some in soil also

Two posts below this one I told you:

"As soon as roots are visable outside of the rooting medium, (rockwool, peat pellets), you can plant them."

The ones you have in just water, you can plant in soil when the roots are visable. Don't pack the soil.

If you look on the green bar above, you'll see the word "Search". If you use words like "rooting" or "seedling" or "clone", you'll discover that many many posts exist for you to read about what you're asking. Try it out before asking a question and you'll find a lot of the information yourself.

We have 63,000 posts on this board now that hold a lot of information. If you do some searching, you'll find most of your questions have already been asked many times. That would help all of us a lot.

Thanks man.

Latest posts

Back