rose does LED

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe he had the same company build one to his specs.
No no Rose, I am talking with the company to see if they can, but the one I have is straight stock just like yours.

TBH I need to send them another email as it has been with their tech department I wanna say 3 weeks now.

No no Rose, I am talking with the company to see if they can, but the one I have is straight stock just like yours.

Good to know bro. So straight up stock will do the job? I can only get one like Rose's right now but will be looking to add another in the Fall.

TBH I need to send them another email as it has been with their tech department I wanna say 3 weeks now.

Are you happy with the one like mine? Is it a lot different then your specs?

just one of these would be enough for my 2x3 space?

LED Chip Power:96pcsx3watt
Power Consumtion:110V:175W-191W; 220V: 168W-176W
Dimension:560x265x60mm
Voltage:AC85~265V
View Angle:90/120°
Lifespan 50,000-100,000hours
N.W.: 5.6KG G.W.: 7.5KG

View attachment led.jpg

Good to know bro. So straight up stock will do the job? I can only get one like Rose's right now but will be looking to add another in the Fall.
The best info I have currently is how they finished Rose's plants. To me they looked a bit early, but I know she likes it like that but feel they could have filled out a bit more. I guess she'll have to let us know how they did weight wise.

Are you happy with the one like mine? Is it a lot different then your specs?

Little early for me to have any real opinion as of yet. I put 6 new plants under one at day one flip and I see very little difference between my current lights, and this one. It's very early however and the proof will be in the end so I am 6 weeks away from that point.

just one of these would be enough for my 2x3 space?

Should be yes. So long as everything else is perfect, you should see great results right out the gate.

I do want to state however that I am in no way trying to sell these lights to anyone. They are very new to the game and until these things are fully tested they are buy at your own risk.

There are several completed grows over at 420 mag, and people seem quite happy with their results. There are also a few completed grows on u tube.

I'd advise everyone to do your homework. For me, at the price these are, it was a no brainer to at least give one a try myself.

So far so good.

found one for 166$, free shipping. gonna go ahead and bookmark that

hxxp://www.aliexpress.com/w/wholesale-lg%25252dg04b96led-grow-lightings.html

:48:

sry the 166$ was a group rate, you had to buy 7 i think. found it for 171$ though free shipping

hxxp://www.aliexpress.com/w/wholesale-lg%25252dg04b96led-grow-lightings.html

:48:

sry the 166$ was a group rate, you had to buy 7 i think. found it for 171$ though free shipping

That is not the same light we are talking about here. That is the 96x3 which is 176 delivered on their site.

The light we are talking about is the 143x3, and I doubt you'll find it any cheaper than their site.

On a side note, here is a thread worth following where the top dawg in the industry is going up against a topled.
http://www.420magazine.com/forums/j...-side-comparison-hawaiian-snow-blueberry.html
And he's just getting going...

Rosebud,

Summertime is almost upon us and I was thinking about LED lights.
Does a 400w LED use and 'put out' 400 watts?
What kind of penetration does it have?

A 400w hps penetrates 21", or 9" after moving the plant 12" away from the light. A 600w hps penetrates 8" more but would be too hot. If the lower limbs are trimmed and the plant is 2' tall it should be adequately lit by a 400w hps. How is the penetration of a LED?

If they are comparable to a 400w hps in power but cooler, that sounds like just what I need in the summertime.

Thank you...

The Poet

Hey Poet and anyone else reading this... Buy at your own risk. I took the risk as i would not have grown this summer with out them. I am very happy with them... But, you guys do your research. Like I told PJ, if they didn't work, i wouldn't hold him responsible. I am very happy so far, but it hasn't even been a month yet.

So, yes, Poet, I think one of the lights I got would work very well to cover a 400 w.

That is not the same light we are talking about here. That is the 96x3 which is 176 delivered on their site.

The light we are talking about is the 143x3, and I doubt you'll find it any cheaper than their site.

On a side note, here is a thread worth following where the top dawg in the industry is going up against a topled.
http://www.420magazine.com/forums/j...-side-comparison-hawaiian-snow-blueberry.html
And he's just getting going...

i know its not the same as the one rose bought. but it was the light i inquired about for my 2x3, so i assumed it's the one hammy was asking me about. i also agree that going straight to lg-led solutions for a price would be ideal. i just didnt want to wait for them to get back to me before i had a price estimate.

thanks for the link pj, i'm gonna check that out for sure

Shortbus, Sara is the person to talk to about price, she is running the show at Top Led. I don't think you will get much lower than the website but you can try. Here is her e-mail. [email protected]

Took the plunge Rose and ordered one of those lights. Hopefully it will enable me to grow through the Summer this year.

Oh Hamster, i hope you like it as much as I do. And yes, it should enable us to grow this summer... Tell your wife, i said thanks....

Oh Hamster, i hope you like it as much as I do. And yes, it should enable us to grow this summer... Tell your wife, i said thanks....

Will do Rose....thanks and I am psyched.

i know its not the same as the one rose bought. but it was the light i inquired about for my 2x3, so i assumed it's the one hammy was asking me about. i also agree that going straight to lg-led solutions for a price would be ideal. i just didnt want to wait for them to get back to me before i had a price estimate.

thanks for the link pj, i'm gonna check that out for sure

It's all good, but you asked about covering your 2x3 space then linked to a light that will NOT cover that amount of space without any word that you changed the light.

From the looks of it, looked like you were trying to say you found a better price on the light we have been discussing and I did not want ANYONE thinking it was. It's at least a 1/3rd smaller, and for flowering I wouldn't use it.

I wouldn't use anything smaller than a 250 watt LED just like no one, or most in the know wouldn't flower with anything smaller than 600watt HID setup and expect good results.

Trying to go smaller and save a buck will bite you in the ***, trust me on that.

Thanks for the info PJ. I can't wait to get my light and give it a run. Will be adding another one for the Winter if this one is good.

I am one of those that needs the heat in the winter and will always probably have to use HID during that time of year. However, my climate is a lot like Rosebuds. Though I'm in the mountains, it is like high desert--arid, hot during the day and cool at night.

However when the T5 dies--have had it a long time and I am surprised that it is still ticking along--I will probably get an LED like Rosebuds. I seem to have a little harder time controlling the heat in the small closet with the T% sometimes than I do in the flowering room with the 1000W. Temps are still good, but it is still cool here. LEDs would be great for summer.

Latest posts

Back