Rose is growing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 249735 DSCF5206.JPG DSCF5210.JPG

Attachments

• DSCF5210.JPG
    DSCF5210.JPG
    129.2 KB · Views: 58
Hi people, these plants are amazing to stand up to 106. bless their little hearts. ha
This is whats happening around the hood today.

Attachments

• DSCF5208.JPG
    DSCF5208.JPG
    143.5 KB · Views: 74
  • DSCF5217.JPG
    DSCF5217.JPG
    153.9 KB · Views: 79
  • DSCF5209.JPG
    DSCF5209.JPG
    144.7 KB · Views: 82
  • DSCF5212.JPG
    DSCF5212.JPG
    158.3 KB · Views: 80
  • DSCF5213.JPG
    DSCF5213.JPG
    152.4 KB · Views: 75
That first YUGE girl up there is chocolope. Do you think she is flowering or is it just i hope it is flower?
The second big plant is Northern lights 5 ( I think she will be important in our RSO. The last big one is Pennywise/valentine which will be our CBD. Next year it needs to be all cbd. Thanks for looking in.

Lookin good Rose, how do your neighbors feel about your garden?

The new neighbors with the big willow tree haven't said anything yet. I keep thinking i need to go introduce myself and "splain" my situation. They haven't started to smell yet. There are about 4 grows in one block here. still scary as one phone call about odor and i have to pull um.

Beautiful yard, great looking line up. Hope the summer is treating you well.

Thanks TC, been a hard summer, lost my big brother in July.

I peeked in at your redwoods, very nice:eek: They are huger than usual. Like my word huger? Thank you for stopping in, so glad you are here.

Very sorry about your big brother, Rose. Bad stuff should not happen to good people...

Oh Rose, I’m so sorry to hear off your loss. We here at MP are glad you are here. Sure is hard growing older sometimes.

My trees look pretty much the same as the last few years. We do have a new plant in the mix, Boss Hog. We are into the weeks my plants usually start to show pistol clusters, and the Boss doesn’t even look close. One of the Boss plants just can’t stop getting taller, yet it does not show girth like the others. So, it’s a toss up on size here. Those slow pokes best get their flowers started soon, I say.

doin good rose. I love the willow tree. Reminds me of a house we lived in when I was about 12 or so. I hope their not jerks. The neighbors I mean. Anywho, how are you doing? I hope the heat breaks for you soon. It's been really muggy hear this week. Lots of thunder storms. Keep up the good work. Take care and I'll talk to ya later...

So the neighbors took it well when i told them about the pot. so woo hoo
I am still so shocked and happy about not seeing any russetts this year i could do a happy dance. TOO EARLY, they could still come... fingers and toes crossed.
If i haven't told you the plants outside are L to R Chocolope, Northern lights 5, and Pennytine. My new name for pennywise and Valentine.
Inside i have the Lemon TREE, no kidding on the tree part. Another pennytine and a lambs bread cross.
Thanks for coming by you guys. It is nice too see all of you.

Looking so lush. Beautiful Rose. Keep our fingers crossed this time of year that all finishes as expected.

Hi Rose. I am sorry about your loss.

The plants are looking great. No russets too, I guess this will require you to shop for new jars!

Morning Rose. Sorry to hear about your brother...
Your gardens are looking fabulous.

Latest posts

Back