Rose is growing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't post much. But all I can say is WOW... Rose is Rock'en this year. I'm soooo happy for you. Your grows are one of the few I follow every year.
Wishing you the best of what life has to offer. Peace
Oh one more thing I would sure like to see more stuff from Umbre. His advise is always right on. But I've only been able to find a few pictures.
I know it's a lot to ask bro. Cause I don't like posting. But please if you could bro. There's mothing that ruffle's my feathers more than great
pictures of our favorite plant. I hope everyone has a great year. Take Care.

It is so nice to have you back DFW. Thank you. That was my best grow ever last summer. arvest was a big job.

Thank you all for looking. almost time to plan another outdoor!

;)Is it? LOL....sorry Rose, I couldn’t help myself...:)
upload_2019-2-26_19-1-49.jpeg

Hi peeps, well, last summer I was able to get enough pot to make medicine again. But it wasn't easy. I had russet mites. So i am back indoors and it is way fun. Here is some pic's of spring 2018: I don't know what his little lime green shade shrub is but i like her. View attachment 248124

View attachment 248125

View attachment 248126

View attachment 248127

View attachment 248128

View attachment 248129

View attachment 248130

View attachment 248131

View attachment 248132

Thank you for dropping by, for those new folks, i am an organic dirt farmer. I have worm bins and compost bins and I like to reuse my soil by adding amendments. I use teas for nutrition and I am lousy at that. I don't do it often. In organics by the time you see a deficiency you are way behind in feeding. Again, thanks for checking in.
Very nice, Rose. I'm setting up a new grow now. Hope to do as well as you.

Spring is here (by my calendar) and looking longingly to get some of my plants outside. However, Wed night is forcast for snow and Friday up to 1 1/2 feet... SW Michigan on April 9!!! Looks like your grow is going to be great!!
Cheers!

Wow, this is an excellent green plan and also helpful for herb medicine. I have seen some marijuana plant which you have your attached photo. That is a great and effective plant. I appreciate your idea.

I don't know why, I can't open your picture.

SUMMER 2019
This is what's in the garden this year from left, Lambs bread, Sunset sherbert, chocolate chunk, Pennywise (medicine) Hemp, medicine maybe after testing.

Attachments

• DSCF5398.JPG
    DSCF5398.JPG
    135.3 KB · Views: 49
  • DSCF5399.JPG
    DSCF5399.JPG
    156.9 KB · Views: 45
  • DSCF5390.JPG
    DSCF5390.JPG
    117.8 KB · Views: 42
  • DSCF5400.JPG
    DSCF5400.JPG
    103.9 KB · Views: 40
J
Hi peeps, well, last summer I was able to get enough pot to make medicine again. But it wasn't easy. I had russet mites. So i am back indoors and it is way fun. Here is some pic's of spring 2018: I don't know what his little lime green shade shrub is but i like her. View attachment 248124

View attachment 248125

View attachment 248126

View attachment 248127

View attachment 248128

View attachment 248129

View attachment 248130

View attachment 248131

View attachment 248132

Thank you for dropping by, for those new folks, i am an organic dirt farmer. I have worm bins and compost bins and I like to reuse my soil by adding amendments. I use teas for nutrition and I am lousy at that. I don't do it often. In organics by the time you see a deficiency you are way behind in feeding. Again, thanks for checking in.

Just curious if you have ever tried the lime sulfa dip for dogs on your mites. Had a friend that had Russets and he was telling me. Now I am absolutely not experienced at all in gardening and even fear I may have two black thumbs but between my bulldogs and roosters I am very familiar with all kinds of mites and parasites. I knocked out his russets in two sprays over course of a week. Just an FYI that you may have even known. I spray it any and everything. I can spray it directly on the dogs or dunk them in it. Same thing that was used in the 1800's to fight tick fever being transferred on cattle. They just started running them through holes in the ground dug deep enough and then pushed their heads down as they swam by to completely submerge them. I spray my whole yard and all my trees as high as my tractor and pressure sprayer allow me to reach every spring. Cause living in the country with deer , turkey etc. new critters travel in every year. LOL

I don't have any mites this year. My husband sprays weekly with Dr Zymes now. WINNING.

super cheap stuff and even keeps the chiggers out of my yard. works on anything mite flea tick chigger spider, etc type stuff for about 3 weeks to a month.
but you do have to tolerate the stink while spraying it and will stain. The smell doesnt last long and neither does stain on your hands. But lord does it dry out your skin. LOL I am pretty sure that is part of why it works so well on all the little critters. I know that is part of how you can kill fleas even with stuff like diatomaceous earth.

https://www.groworganic.com/brandt-lime-sulfur-fungicide-2-5-gallon.html

Latest posts

Back