Rose is growing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSCF5254.JPG DSCF5251.JPG DSCF5252.JPG DSCF5254.JPG DSCF5255.JPG DSCF5251.JPG DSCF5252.JPG DSCF5254.JPG DSCF5255.JPG DSCF5251.JPG DSCF5252.JPG DSCF5254.JPG DSCF5255.JPG Well thank you Amy!
Here is an update. I took the lemon tree last week and boy do I love it. I am not done trimming.. it is a wonderful energetic smoke that also relaxes you. It is unusual and I am a happy girl.

You might consider changing your handle to “jungle jane”!

Im sure theres a tremendous feeling of acomplishment about now.

Wow Rose! this is just.. this rocks! I was smiling at the nice indoor pics scrolling down when I got to the outdoor! :D I love the improvements that you made I think that what you did is terrific. Sending green mojo your way. Good luck Rose :)

Oh thank you zem, i always love hearing from you. The last two outdoors have been iffy, it is nice to have a good grow again. I am so glad you are here zem, as always.

Alasgun, jungle jane? I think that would work. LOL. I have had some crappy grows in my day so i am pretty tickled. Thank you for coming by.

Looking great, both indoors and out. Very happy for you.

Thank you guys very much.
Umbra, she turned out pretty huh? I think she is ready too. I love her rosettes and growth habit. There is a whole plant under that cola.. super excited to try it. Thank you umbra.

Your garden is looking great Rose. I see the neighbors Willow is surviving!

“A Rose by any other name would smell as sweet” from R&J by My Shakey.
Im not the purist Shakesphear was, i like the smell of all things growing!

Im sure my olfactory would be excited wandering thru that other jungle you got going too.

Its pretty well over up here for the year, now ill be sniffing around the white house like a little rabbit for the next 3 months.

Great job, thanks for sharing!

Last edited:
Is it getting aromatic out there Rose? When the wind blows just right here, the garden gives a light aroma here in the house. Beautiful plants.

Latest posts

Back