Rose is growing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys, this is the time of the year that i just know these won't finish. I have 5 weeks of weather left. It always finishes, right?
DSCF5398.JPG

Attachments

• DSCF5395.JPG
    DSCF5395.JPG
    129.3 KB · Views: 55
  • DSCF5394.JPG
    DSCF5394.JPG
    130.9 KB · Views: 56
  • DSCF5399.JPG
    DSCF5399.JPG
    155.7 KB · Views: 55
  • DSCF5400.JPG
    DSCF5400.JPG
    103.9 KB · Views: 49
Yes that is a hydrangea, thank you it is a big one. I think it is called Limelight. Thank you Stinky, we do a lot of living in our little back
DSCF5415.JPG
yard. This is Sunset Sherbert, just starting out.
DSCF5415.JPG
DSCF5414.JPG
DSCF5412.JPG
DSCF5409.JPG
DSCF5411.JPG
DSCF5409.JPG DSCF5421.JPG DSCF5417.JPG DSCF5420.JPG

Very nice, is the Archie thing just in case you get a rouge storm or early storm? Looks like a couple of those bushes are gonna have to duck to get it there!!!Awesome, do you get any comment from your neighbors?fabulous flowers too!!!
Big Sur Holy Bud would make a fine Christmas tree, all frosty flowered...just add lights!

Thanks for stopping by RE and Nick. We usually get a wicked storm at least one the beginning of October. That is when they are in full-blown bloom and we sure don't need a hard soaking rain. So the cover keeps us dry. One year we didn't need it but all the other years we do. Bud throws a tarp or two with ropes hooked on them so we can just pull it on and off as needed. One year he came home from a trip to WV, got home in the middle of the night to a huge storm, he put it up and saved the day. The winds are so hard too, here. That BSHB does look like a Christmas tree.

Love those trees rosebud! I wish i was in a legal (enough) area to grow in my yard. It all looks so great!

Thank you Lesso, nice to have you back. I know we are very lucky to be in a legal state.
Thanks OF and RE, nice of you to take a look.

It's a gentle place to land. It's nice to have a home far far away from the incendiary discourse of large, mainstream forums. Peace and bountiful harvests to all friendly garden gnomes! Thank you for curating this chill virtual arboretum.

Latest posts

Back